Our client is the leading global provider of sample and assay technologies. Sample technologies are used to isolate and process DNA, RNA, and proteins from biological samples such as blood or tissue. Assay technologies are used to make such isolated biomolecules, such as the DNA of a specific virus, visible for subsequent analysis.
• Develop database driven web application/portal for company website under LAMP environment and/or Microsoft systems
• Develop web application and/or other software package to provide data analysis service for company’s products.
• Develop scripts and programs to automate the data processing for bioinformatics database
• Provide consulting service for concept, method of data analysis.
• Other programming related work assigned by team leader
• Master’s Degree (MA/MS) in Computer Science or Bioinformatics
• 5-7 years working experience in Bioinformatics related area
• In-depth knowledge of regular data analysis method, concept, theories and algorithm for biology research
• 3 years working experience in web application development under LAMP environment
• Working knowledge of R package
• Fluent in Java is preferred but not required
• Ability to adapt to changing technology platform
• Ability and attitude to meet hard deadlines
• Ability to work in a TEAM environment
About MSN Clinical Research:
Medical Staffing Network Clinical Research is the only recruiting and staffing firm you will want to work with. As one of the largest and most recognized national providers of healthcare staffing, MSN has the opportunities you want with the pay and benefits you deserve. Our expert Clinical Research division focuses on positions in clinical operations, data management, drug safety, biostatistics, medical writing, regulatory affairs and more. We offer contract, contract to hire, direct hire/executive search and large project-based staffing solutions, giving you access to a wide range of opportunities. With a strong focus on quality patient care, MSN has been Joint Commission Certified since 2005.
Posted 4 years ago