Work from Home Application Support Specialist for Mobile Health Care CompanyAbout Us
mscripts™ delivers today’s most comprehensive mobile pharmacy solution to large national retail chains. mscripts’ hosted, enterprise-grade platform is comprised of a 2-way text messaging service and mobile applications branded to each pharmacy’s unique look-and-feel. The mscripts Mobile Pharmacy Platform enables customers to manage their prescriptions and related health information directly from their mobile devices. Customers can be notified of prescriptions ready for pickup, refill prescriptions, receive dosage reminders, find pharmacies close to their current location, view health information, and manage their relationship with the pharmacy. mscripts was founded in 2008 and has offices in San Francisco, CA, and Bangalore, India.
• Provide the first line of pharmacy application support to users of mscripts’ Mobile Phone App and SMS Services and to the technical and business staff of large Retail Pharmacy Chains;
• Work independently with customers during implementation and production to provide dedicated and exceptional service, including troubleshooting;
• Support system availability in mscripts’ and our client’s production environments;
• Work with our clients on configuration and change requests for the mscripts Mobile Pharmacy Platform;
• Propose solutions and designs to improve product support and adoption;
• Assist with the implementation and integration of the mscripts service, both from our office and at client sites; and
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Strong customer service skills are a must.
• Ability to show empathy in a strenuous situation
• Knowledge of and experience with supporting SaaS and mobile-based technologies;
• 1-3 years relevant work experience;
• Excellent Computer Skills Experience with MYSQL Queries a plus
• Excellent written and phone communication skills;
• Solid analytical, critical and creative problem solving skills;
• Must show examples of successful customer advocacy in prior experiences;
• Fluency in Spanish.
• Experience with pharmacy systems a plus, but not required.
• Shift Hours: 8AM – Noon EST.
• prefer east coast candidates,
US Candidates only
Need to be able to pass background check, HIPAA certification, and sign a BAA agreement
4 months ago