Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Engineering Manager Jobs in Midland, TX
Facilities Engineering Manager / Oil & Gas Wellsite
MANAGER FACILITY EngineerING
Our client, an independent oil & gas company is looking for someone with Facility Engineering knowledge to tak on a position with a lot of responsibility and a lot of action in their Midland, TX office. This person will be responsible for all of the above group facilities at all of the company's wellsites, existing and new. This is a growing department for my client and will have at least 1 to 2 engineers reporting to him/her and other reports.
- Evaluate existing facilities for profitability and QHSE compliance purposes
- Coordinate the design, development and implementation of new facilities
- Coordinate the design, development and implementation of new system’s pipeline
- Efficiently manage the end use of produced fluids
- Determine the most economic means of fluid usage in all operations activities
- work with field personel for optimal fluid separation
- Communicate with Reservoir Engineers and Operations on a regular basis concerning current and future facility volume requirements
- Develop annual capital facility budgets
- Develop annual preventative maintenance program
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years Facilities Engineering
- 10 plus years industry experience.
- Operations experience preferred.
To go along with a great work environment our client provides a base salary, bonus potential, company vehicle, 401k match, company funded pension plan, stock program, sign-on bonus, sign-on stock program, etc.
About MRI Chattanooga:
Comprehensive Search and Recruitment Services
Management Recruiters of Chattanooga is a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the US and globally. We can assist you with your specific staffing needs in many key areas.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Engineering Manager jobs in Midland, Texas: