Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Division Manager Jobs in Ham Lake, MN
Division Supervisor (Construction)
Benefits OfferedLife, Vision, 401K, Dental, Medical
Why Work Here?
“An employee owned company with a commitment to employees and an agressive growth plan.”
Are you a decisive leader with a strong drive for construction project management work? A highly motivated, business savvy self-starter? Do you have a strong commitment to safety? Are you a team builder? If so, MP Systems Inc. (Donovan) is seeking dynamic individuals such as yourself to be a Construction Branch Supervisor and take our growing organization to the next level. The Construction Branch Supervisor will manage the safety, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and development, profits, and sales growth of a branch specializing in utility construction. Typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure organizational safety expectations are met by all team members
- Prepare and manage branch budget, ensuring performance requirements are met
- Lead the sales effort, prospect and establish new business accounts
- Pursue business growth opportunities and develop client base
- Identify, anticipate and prepare for industry market trends
- Direct, monitor and achieve short-term and long-range plans consistent with profit and growth objectives.
- Manage and track billing and collections for positive cash flow
- Facilitate constant process improvement in the production and efficiency of field labor
- Define team and project goals, objectives, and action plans
- Ensure high quality service is provided to clients to guarantee repeat sales and favorable recommendations. Take prompt action to resolve any customer complaints.
- Provide personnel development plans, monitoring, coaching, feedback, and growth opportunities to direct reports.
- Interview and hire prospective employees. Manage employee job performance. Monitor work authorizations
- Represent company/branch within local community and construction industry/trade organizations.
- Conduct business in accordance with company mission and vision statements.
- Strong commitment to safety and the ability to develop a solid safety culture with team members
- Must be assertive and self-motivated while being humble, maintaining strong integrity and ethics
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Project Manager or Department Manager in the electrical or construction field
- Two or four-year construction-related degree or Journeyman background (4-5 year apprenticeship)
- Competent and experienced with estimating, scheduling and budgeting
- Able to manage risk and profitability successfully
- Must be highly customer-service oriented; able to generate new and maintain current customers.
- Strong leadership and team building skills. Must be able to persistently encourage and develop team mates
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written needed
- Ability to travel to project sites and other offices as needed. Must have a Valid driver’s license and insured personal transportation
MP Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
About MP Systems, Inc.:
Founded in 1998, MP Systems provides full-service electrical utility construction with a total focus on providing exceptional service to our customers, with divisions located in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
We are a values based organization that is committed to serving our customers, employees, and society. We work tirelessly to keep our people safe, enlighten and stimulate their minds, and teach them how to be good stewards to the community in a truly Serving way.
MP Systems has served a long list of customers throughout the country. Based on our exceptional service, we are proud to have earned their ongoing repeat business in the following areas:
- Overhead & Underground Distribution
- Emergency Response
- Traffic Control & Lighting
- Special Projects & Services
MP Systems, Inc. and its parent company PPC Partners have operations in nine states with over 1,300 employees nationally. We are committed to being the leading contractor for quality electric utility construction and seek competent, ambitious, ethical employees, who are willing to learn and grow for a lifetime using a servant leadership philosophy. Our employees must exhibit mutual respect, a servant's heart, integrity and high performance. As an Employer of Choice, we seek knowledge-based workers who believe in continuous learning, ethical standards and high morals and values.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Division Manager jobs in Ham Lake, MN: