ATTENTION: Immediate need for dynamic engineer. Apply Today.
Directs and coordinates all aerodynamic/hydrodynamic research, design and development activities and components, products, and systems, personally or through subordinate senior staff members.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Writes, in collaboration with Sales & Marketing, cost-and schedule-competitive proposals.
* Plans, monitors, and takes necessary action for staff assignments, budget/expenses, and project progress for the Aerodynamic/Hydrodynamic department.
* Strives continuously for reducing design and test time without compromising work/product quality, in collaboration with his/her staff members.
* Ensures experience gained is applied to designs and tests within his/her organization.
* Participates in, and occasionally leads, advanced technology projects, in collaboration with the Director of Advanced Technology.
* Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Master's preferred.
2. 15 + years of direct industrial experience in aerodynamic/hydrodynamic performance of components, products, and systems.
3. Strong management experience in aerodynamic / hydrodynamic design and engineering.
Compensation is competitive and DOE. Solid benefits and Relocation is Open. Apply TODAY.
For serious consideration, send cover and resume.
I look forward to your positive response.
Browse director jobs in Barre, Vermont:
Barre Granite Association in Barre, VT
Posted 16 days ago on CareerBuilder
Central Vermont Council on Aging in Barre, VT
Posted 19 days ago on JobsinVT
Oracle in Montpelier, VT
Posted 7 days ago on Beyond