Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Engineering Jobs in Barre, VT
Director Aerodynamic Hydrodynamic Engineering
ATTENTION: Immediate need for dynamic engineer. Apply Today.
Directs and coordinates all aerodynamic/hydrodynamic research, design and development activities and components, products, and systems, personally or through subordinate senior staff members.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Writes, in collaboration with Sales & Marketing, cost-and schedule-competitive proposals.
* Plans, monitors, and takes necessary action for staff assignments, budget/expenses, and project progress for the Aerodynamic/Hydrodynamic department.
* Strives continuously for reducing design and test time without compromising work/product quality, in collaboration with his/her staff members.
* Ensures experience gained is applied to designs and tests within his/her organization.
* Participates in, and occasionally leads, advanced technology projects, in collaboration with the Director of Advanced Technology.
* Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Master's preferred.
2. 15 + years of direct industrial experience in aerodynamic/hydrodynamic performance of components, products, and systems.
3. Strong management experience in aerodynamic / hydrodynamic design and engineering.
Compensation is competitive and DOE. Solid benefits and Relocation is Open. Apply TODAY.
About Moving Ahead Associates:
For serious consideration, send cover and resume.
I look forward to your positive response.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Engineering jobs in Barre, Vermont:
Quality Engineer /Plastic / Medical
Specialized Placement Group in Montpelier, VT
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Resident Engineer – HRSG Systems / Boilers in NY and Surrounding Areas
FieldCore in Montpelier, VT
Posted 1 month ago on Nexxt
Analytic Apps - Infrastructure/Dev Ops Engineer NEW!
PWC in Montpelier, Vermont
Posted 2 days ago on ITJobCafe