Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
ATTENTION: Immediate need for dynamic engineer. Apply Today.
Directs and coordinates all aerodynamic/hydrodynamic research, design and development activities and components, products, and systems, personally or through subordinate senior staff members.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Writes, in collaboration with Sales & Marketing, cost-and schedule-competitive proposals.
* Plans, monitors, and takes necessary action for staff assignments, budget/expenses, and project progress for the Aerodynamic/Hydrodynamic department.
* Strives continuously for reducing design and test time without compromising work/product quality, in collaboration with his/her staff members.
* Ensures experience gained is applied to designs and tests within his/her organization.
* Participates in, and occasionally leads, advanced technology projects, in collaboration with the Director of Advanced Technology.
* Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Master's preferred.
2. 15 + years of direct industrial experience in aerodynamic/hydrodynamic performance of components, products, and systems.
3. Strong management experience in aerodynamic / hydrodynamic design and engineering.
Compensation is competitive and DOE. Solid benefits and Relocation is Open. Apply TODAY.
For serious consideration, send cover and resume.
I look forward to your positive response.
Browse director jobs in Barre, Vermont:
State of Vermont - Barre, VT
Posted 10 days ago on JobsinVT
Washington County Mental Health Services Inc. - VT
Posted 17 days ago on JobsinVT
Lifestyle Publications - Montpelier, VT
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply