Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Biomechanical Engineer Jobs in Rockville Centre, NY
Benefits Offered401K, Medical
Motus was founded under the belief that biomechanics can help humans achieve their maximum performance potential and reduce musculoskeletal injuries. In a world of increasing interconnectivity, Motus is actively bringing biomechanics to the masses through wearable technologies, motion capture, and amazing product experiences.
· Join Motus’ Physics Engine team, to innovate and integrate world-class biomechanics algorithms into mass-market products.
· Research and apply new mathematical techniques to analyze data captured from Inertial Measurement Units, Force Sensors, and Electromyography Sensors.
· Research and apply advanced biomechanical principles to skeletal data obtained from 3D Optical Motion Capture, 6DOF Inertial Measurement Units, and 2D Computer Vision Science outputs.
· Assist Motus’ Biomechanics Lab in data collection during product validation and testing.
· Perform robust testing and validation for all developed biomechanics algorithms and shipped products.
· B.S./M.S./or Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technology field.
· Previous experience in a clinical Biomechanics Laboratory.
· Have developed software for a previous or existing product on the market.
· Experience in the field of 3D dynamics, biomechanics, wearable technology, motion capture, force plates, inverse dynamics, advanced numerical methods, and inertial sensor systems.
· Passionate towards sports and human movement.
· Highly proficient with Matlab and C software languages.
· Ability to work in an autonomous, fast-paced startup environment.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Motus Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Motus is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.
About Motus Global:
Motus is a world-leader in advanced biomechanical analysis for all levels of sports performance. We create technologies that help athletes, their coaches and trainers prevent injury and improve performance. Combining innovative wearable technology with groundbreaking 3D movement and performance analytics software, our solutions deliver unprecedented insight to improve player performance.
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Biomechanical Engineer jobs in Rockville Centre, New York:
Research Technician (part time)
New York Institute of Technology in Old Westbury, NY
Posted 1 month ago on StartWire