Sorry, this job was closed 13 days ago. See all open Marketing Manager Jobs in San Mateo, CA
Performance Growth Marketing Manager
Compensation$100,000 to $120,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
“Fast growing startup with lots of room for upward growth”
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
- Drive marketing launch for new mobile apps, including digital, growth and performance marketing aspects
- Drive ASO, SEO, and SEM campaigns
- Develop and tactically execute online customer acquisition strategies
- Own and execute the digital media strategy/channel mix to optimize media budgets and campaign objectives
- Domain expert on digital media including direct, programmatic, search and social.
- Direct third-party agency teams. The main point of contact for agencies’ questions.
- Adapt campaigns in real-time based on performance information
- Drive multi-channel marketing performance including Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- 3-6 years digital marketing experience
- Successful track record of working with subscription-based mobile products in a startup environment
- At least 2 years of experience in Google Adwords platform
- Knowledge of DoubleClick and Google Display Networks a big plus
- Knowledge of Ad Servers, campaign optimization tools, and/or online tracking technology preferred
- Knowledge and proven experience creating, executing and continually optimizing successful paid search marketing campaigns
- Proactive, disciplined, organized, self-starter and highly motivated
- Expert in digital direct, programmatic, paid search and social media best practices
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Exceptional with Excel
- Proficient at managing processes of an internal team, including running meetings, collaboration, and follow up on detailed action items
- Adapt quickly to change
- Strong interest in fitness, health, and wellness
Our mission is to make the world happier and healthier through the superpower of MOOV. We are developing the world's most exciting, motivating and effective fitness experience that is accessible by hundreds of millions of people through a range of digital and wearable products.
Company address: 1660 south amphlett blvd
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Marketing Manager jobs in San Mateo, CA:
Marketing Manager NEW!
Stanford Federal Credit Union in Palo Alto, CA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Creative / Marketing Manager NEW!
Jamestown in San Francisco, CA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Assistant Marketing Manager – Entry Level
The Job Window in Half Moon Bay, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter