Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
District Sales Manager - Photography
Our365 is seeking a dynamic District Sales Manager to join the nation's leading provider of in-hospital newborn photography.
In this position, you will hire, train, and supervise a team of part-time Photographers/Sales Representatives. These representatives capture baby's first photograph and sell photo packages, keepsakes, and birth announcements to celebrate the birth of a new child.
The position covers hospital accounts in and around the Washington area. You are expected to regularly visit each hospital and have financial accountability for the on-going sales performance of the hospitals and your staff.
You must enjoy supervising and coaching people, as this is an essential part of your daily expectations. Your sales comprehension and knowledge combined with your problem solving skills are critical to your success.
· Strong managerial skills, preferably across multiple sites, with solid experience in interviewing, hiring, leading, training and coaching a part-time level staff.
· Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience of 10 or more employees .
· Demonstrated leadership skills including initiative, flexibility, commitment, sense of responsibility and urgency.
· Background in sales management with account management experience.
· Strong organizational skills including calendaring and time management along with the ability to prioritize multiple projects effectively.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Professional, dependable work-ethic; must work well with minimal supervision.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or business preferred but not required.
· Ability to travel during the week as needed within the district.* No overnight travel required
Over the years, Mom365 has experienced decades of expansion, acquisition and innovation followed, leading to growth and opportunity; including: First company in the industry to offer color processing for in-hospital newborn photography in the 1960s. The 2000s are all about large investments in digitalized production facilities and the call center. Employees passed the 2,000 mark.
Today Mom365 photographers provide free newborn portrait sessions to more than 1 million new moms and babies a year, every year.
2013 marked the launch of our new brand, along with a magazine and exciting online community for moms. Naturally you can expect even more innovation in the future!
Browse district sales manager jobs in Washington:
Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Washington, DC
Posted 2 days ago on Beyond
Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc. - WASHINGTON DC, DC
Posted 3 days ago on the web
Cube Management - Washington, DC
Posted 3 days ago on Experteer