We are seeking innovative and passionate CRM Project Managers who share our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. CRM Project Managers are seasoned and experienced professionals on our project teams responsible for overseeing the production of deliverables. They work closely with various technical and non-technical team members; managing and running more complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects. Our Project Managers are subject matter experts who actively participate on the project, scoping, contracts review, knowledge transfer, and budget management.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Facilitate and own the creation of salesforce technical design documents for complex projects, by interfacing with Technical Architects and Developers, as needed.
- Provide hands on configuration / customization of the salesforce product.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage all Salesforce technologies.
- Facilitate review sessions with the client and your team.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- As necessary, write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product roadmapping.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of implementing enterprise-wide Salesforce.com CRM applications.
- 2+ years of demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of up to 5 people.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- 7+ years of external consulting experience, including 3+ years of CRM consulting; and hands-on experience with one or more CRM software product such as Siebel, Oracle, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations.
- Manage and communicate with remote developers during non-traditional business hours.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- PMP Certification.
- Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, or Vertical (i.e. Financial, Life Sciences, or Semiconductor).
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer), preferred, not necessary.
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development.
- "Big 5" consulting experience is preferred.
About Model Metrics - Nationwide Opportunities Available:
Model Metrics is a salesforce.com company. Model Metrics provides transformational cloud services; making corporate visions a reality with cutting-edge cloud, social, and mobile technologies, complemented by world-class design. We are changing the way companies conduct business and interact with customers by empowering them to be socially connected, transforming their brands, and redefining their customer experience. Our team is made up of inventive, passionate individuals focused on bringing the power of cloud computing to some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies in the world.
At Model Metrics, we have redefined work and have made it a place you want to go every day. We carry the spirited torch of a start-up where your ideas are heard and your inputs are recognized. And because Model Metrics is a salesforce.com company, go ahead and add in the resources and perks of what Forbes described as 'the most innovative company in the world.' As a salesforce.com company, Model Metrics offers employees the best of both worlds: small teams, entrepreneurial spirit, cutting edge projects, and fast execution backed by the vast resources of a world class market leader. We are also champions of salesforce.com's integrated 1/1/1 philanthropy model: donating 1% of the company's time, 1% of our products, and 1% of equity to support social-change organizations that are working to make our world a better place and help amplify their impact.