We are seeking innovative and passionate Senior Engagement Managers who share our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. Our Senior Engagement Managers will qualify, develop and pursue new revenue opportunities. This role covers relationships with customers, salesforce.com sales channel partners and external 3rd party partners and manages all elements of the sales process from discovery and strategy definition, to writing and presenting statements of work. The expectation of the Strategic Account Manager is not only to successfully close new business, but to oversee the successful execution of the engagements in a oversight role. This is a critical differentiator for Model Metrics and will require consistent involvement with engagements to assure they are successful.
The chosen candidate will report to the SVP of Customer Solutions and have proven experience developing relationships with key executives; they must be viewed as a “trusted advisor” and build relationships with key decision makers in each account viewed by the client as the top escalation point within the firm for all sales and delivery issues.Required Skills/Experience:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Competencies in any of the following: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Software-as-a-Service (SAAS), Infrastructure-as-a-Services (IAAS), Platform-as-as-Service (PAAS), Business development in professional services and/or management; Prior CRM consulting and selling services experience necessary
- Must know how to build, guide, manage, mentor and motivate teams in addition to setting and delivering upon revenue and profit targets
- Must demonstrate the ability to intercede and adjudicate critical sales and delivery issues/impasses. Must be able to command a group audience and lead discussions such as: Cloud Computing strategy sessions, CRM road mapping, and Executive level requirement gathering sessions
- Knowledge of related enterprise applications, relational database and web technology
- Willingness to travel up to 70%
- Background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals in the sales of Professional Services and/or Software-as-a-Service applications
- Prior experience with complex opportunity solution development and sales methodologies
- Ability to work in a team environment by actively collaborating with others on solution development
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in sales & delivery of services with Fortune 1000 companies. Must bring top-notch consulting/ relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of cloud computing tools, techniques, systems and solutions.
- Experience with CRM sales and/or consulting delivery experience
- Prior solution sales experience
- Knowledgeable with enterprise application platforms
- Prospect qualification
- Development of Discussion Document and Statement of Work
About Model Metrics, Inc (nationwide roles available):
Model Metrics, a salesforce.com company, provides transformational cloud services; making corporate visions a reality with cutting-edge cloud, social, and mobile technologies, complemented by world-class design. We are changing the way companies conduct business and interact with customers by empowering them to be socially connected, transforming their brands, and redefining their customer experience. Our team is made up of inventive, passionate individuals focused on bringing the power of cloud computing to some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies in the world.
At Model Metrics, we've redefined work and have made it a place you want to go every day. We carry the spirited torch of a start-up where your ideas are heard and your inputs are recognized. And because Model Metrics is a salesforce.com company, go ahead and add in the resources and perks of what Forbes described as 'the most innovative company in the world.' As a salesforce.com company, Model Metrics offers employees the best of both worlds: small teams, entrepreneurial spirit, cutting edge projects, and fast execution backed by the vast resources of a world class market leader. We are also champions of salesforce.com's integrated 1/1/1 philanthropy model: donating 1% of the company's time, 1% of our products, and 1% of equity to support social-change organizations that are working to make our world a better place and help amplify their impact.
Posted 4 years ago