Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Senior Developer Jobs in San Francisco, CA
CRM Senior Developer
The skills required include at least five years of commercial software development, substantial experience in modern Object Oriented techniques and languages, the ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, excellent analysis and client facing skills. This role also involves the ability to develop processes and methodologies, and the ability to rapidly learn and take advance of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
In order to qualify you must have the following essential skills:
- Bachelors Degree required; BS in Information Technology, Information Systems, or other related discipline or experience
- 5+ years of commercial software development
- Proficient with complete web application stack, both front and back-end
- Ability to engage effectively at both the business and technical level
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Google or Amazon web platforms
- Hands-on experience with Flex, APEX, Visualforce.com, Python, or Ruby
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
About Model Metrics, Inc (nationwide roles available):
Model Metrics, a salesforce.com company, provides transformational cloud services; making corporate visions a reality with cutting-edge cloud, social, and mobile technologies, complemented by world-class design. We are changing the way companies conduct business and interact with customers by empowering them to be socially connected, transforming their brands, and redefining their customer experience. Our team is made up of inventive, passionate individuals focused on bringing the power of cloud computing to some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies in the world.
At Model Metrics, we've redefined work and have made it a place you want to go every day. We carry the spirited torch of a start-up where your ideas are heard and your inputs are recognized. And because Model Metrics is a salesforce.com company, go ahead and add in the resources and perks of what Forbes described as 'the most innovative company in the world.' As a salesforce.com company, Model Metrics offers employees the best of both worlds: small teams, entrepreneurial spirit, cutting edge projects, and fast execution backed by the vast resources of a world class market leader. We are also champions of salesforce.com's integrated 1/1/1 philanthropy model: donating 1% of the company's time, 1% of our products, and 1% of equity to support social-change organizations that are working to make our world a better place and help amplify their impact.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Senior Developer jobs in San Francisco, California: