Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Interactive Designer Jobs in Beverly Hills, CA
Sr Interactive Designer / Art Director
We are looking for a Senior Interactive Designer/Art Director to join our Beverly Hills office.
Candidates should be PASSIONATE about user experience design, have strong layout and type skills, and be a great communicator. We are a fast moving company looking for a team member that cares deeply about design and is able to produce high quality graphics and interfaces quickly.
Job tasks include:
- Designing touch screen interfaces and UX flows for iPhone and Android devices
- Laying out web pages on our public site and CMS
- Designing icons and buttons (we don't use stock anything!)
- Designing custom graphics for high profile musicians and celebrities
- Creating marketing campaigns for Mobile Roadie
- Collaborating closely with developers to execute features
You must be proficient in the usual design authoring tools like Photoshop and Illustrator. CSS/HTML (and/or other skills such as After Effects) are a major plus.
About Mobile Roadie:
Mobile Roadie (www.mobileroadie.com) is an award-winning mobile app platform that lets anyone create an iPhone/Android app and manage it - along with a suite of location-based marketing tools - via our content management system.
We are growing quickly and are building apps for major brands all over the world, including Rolling Stones, Cirque du Soleil, Adele, Wynn Las Vegas, San Diego Zoo, Dallas Mavericks, Harvard University, and the World Economic Forum.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Interactive Designer jobs in Beverly Hills, California: