Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open HR Manager Jobs in Beverly Hills, CA
Internal HR Manager / Recruiter for top mobile company
We are looking for a full time HR manager and recruiter to:
- initiate new employees, team them our values, first day setup
- recruit open positions
- benefits administration
- setup and manage systems for employee education
The ideal candidate has experience in managing people in startup organizations and recruiting top tier talent. You must be able to:
- fill open positions in the company with A players in a timely manner
- make creative use of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Craigslist, and other online resources to source and recruit talent
- complete first round interviews with candidates, looking for both skill set and culture fit
- be a gate keeper around the company, insuring that only the best talent is introduced to the team and considered for full time positions
Some examples of positions you will be recruiting:
Objective C developer
User experience designer
Quality assurance manager
You will work directly with the executive team and report to the COO.
Please only apply if:
1. You're based in Los Angeles, CA or are willing to relocate.
2. You have an eye for detail and great communication skills.
3. You're passionate about the tech and mobile space.
4. You're available immediately and for full time work.
Send your resume to apply.
NO RECRUITERS OR INTERNATIONALLY-BASED CANDIDATES, PLEASE!
Compensation: Based on experience, tell us your requirements.
About Mobile Roadie:
Mobile Roadie (www.mobileroadie.com) is an award-winning mobile app platform that lets anyone create an iPhone/Android app and manage it - along with a suite of location-based marketing tools - via our content management system.
We are growing quickly and are building apps for major brands all over the world, including Rolling Stones, Cirque du Soleil, Adele, Wynn Las Vegas, San Diego Zoo, Dallas Mavericks, Harvard University, and the World Economic Forum.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse HR Manager jobs in Beverly Hills, California: