Mobile Doctors® seeks an Outside Sales Representative who will function as our "Director of Marketing", promoting our geriatric physician house call practice across the Austin area. We are a rapidly growing organization with offices operating in Austin, Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Phoenix, St.Louis and San Antonio taking care of nearly 10,000 patients. The Director of Marketing will build and maintain strong relationships with Home Health Care agencies, hospital discharge planners, social service agencies, and other patient sources.Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Seeking and participating in patient-related social networks.
- Following up with contacts in order to ensure quality.
- Problem solving.
- Building relationships in order to attain and maintain patients.
Compensation and Benefits
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience (preferably healthcare related).
- Exceptionally strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational and motivational skills.
- At least one year experience in sales preferred.
- A clean driving record preferred.
This is a salaried position with Mobile Doctors®. The starting salary ranges between $40-50K, commensurate with experience, with a bonus structure in place as well. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, disability, and AD&D insurance, flexible spending account, 2-3 weeks vacation, 1 personal day, 3 sick days, 6 major holidays, and direct deposit.
All offers of employment are contingent based on a successful background check. Applicants should apply via the link below. Given the high volume of applicants that we receive, please no phone calls.Please note: Applications submitted without a resume, will not be considered.