Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open SAP Basis Consultant Jobs in Durham, NC
SAP Basis Consultant
• SAP BASIS Consultant with 6-7 Years of relevant experience
• SAP BASIS Consultant with strong SAP Production Support experience preferably in Pharma Industry
• Must have strong hands-on expertise in BASIS Administration of SAP products such as SAP ECC,SRM,BI,Portals,PI with GRC
• Should also have good knowledge of Support Pack Stack Installs,Kernel upgrades, System refreshes,Client Copies,Batch Job Scheduling and Management Transport Management System,Printer Setup,Security,etc.
• Requires expertise in Installations, Integration between SAP products, troubleshooting of system performance issues
• Needs to have good working knowledge of AIX-UNIX and Oracle DB
• Should preferably have exposure to third-party products as well
• Should be able to act as a liaison between the offshore support team and Business
• Needs to support and maintain the SAP system landscape comprising of SAP ECC,BI,SRM,Portals,PI and GRC.
• Should have strong customer focus
• Knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral) is a must
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
• Worked closely with Business and Functional areas for analysis of the issue and technical solutions.
• Effective liaison between technical and non-technical people
If interested please email a resume to email@example.com
at your earliest convenience for consideration
About MMC Strategic Staffing:
MMC principals and recruiters possess technical and administrative process development and improvement, including the management of large-scale information technology projects and long and short term staffing assignments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse SAP Basis Consultant jobs in Durham, North Carolina:
SAP Basis Administrator- Sr (Job ID: 496501)
Computer Consultants International in Raleigh, NC
Posted 1 month ago on StartWire
Senior SAP RAR Consultant with Emergys
Emergys in Durham, NC
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
SAP MM/IM Consultant-Atlanta NEW!
Accenture in Raleigh, NC
Posted 3 days ago on Nexxt