Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Payroll Analyst Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
· Support wealth benefits administration by reconciling stock transactions between the vendor and payroll system
· Support 401K and deferred compensation
· Document wealth practices by creating and updating work instructions
· Respond to wealth related service requests from employee
· (3) three years of Accounting/HR or related experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Statistics, Human Resources or related degree
MMC principals and recruiters possess technical and administrative process development and improvement, including the management of large-scale information technology projects and long and short term staffing assignments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse payroll analyst jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota:
Spencer Thomas Group in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Metropolitan Council in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posted 10 days ago on minnesotajobs.com
Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 2 days ago on the web