Customer Success Advocate
mLevel combines innovative technology with the latest in learning science to provide a next-generation learning solution used by leading corporations & education providers worldwide. It seamlessly integrates micro-learning, adaptive learning & educational games into an easy-to-use platform that's proven to significantly increase learner outcomes.
The Customer Success Advocate is responsible for the regular training and support of multiple customer accounts. You will be a critical resource and are solely responsible for training clientele on our product and it’s many features. A great deal of your focus will be assisting client admins in constructing their learning content and developing the most effective player experience. This role is extremely important to the development of our product, and greatly benefits our product team by acting as the liaison for customer’s to share their feedback and challenges.
Personal Attributes Required:
· Goal Oriented
· Highly Sociable
· Desire and Drive to Succeed
· Willingness to Learn
· Strong Attention to Detail
· Superb time management skills
· Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (mainly Microsoft Excel). Very computer savvy
· Proven track record of success in a fast paced environment
· Experience in mobile web / mobile apps (not required)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability in leading clear, concise and informative training sessions over a screen share
· Positive individual able to work collaboratively with others and develop strong internal and external relationships
· Passionate team player, willing to go above and beyond to support our start-up environment
Who we are:
mLevel is a leading edge technology that enables organizations to have a positive impact on business unit results by improving employee knowledge retention and skill application.
We created a next-generation learning solution that is re-imagining learning from the ground up. Our client list includes Global Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and JP Morgan Chase. We also work with the largest education publisher in the world, Pearson.
mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people our teams continued hard work is how we were named one of Training Industry's Top Training Companies of 2016 and Microsoft's Education Provider of the Year for 2016.