Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open HVAC Installation Technician Jobs in Loveland, CO
>>>>>HVAC Install Technician NEEDED IMMEDIATELY<<<<<
Robert's Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for family oriented, fun, hard working, sky’s the limit minded, positive, Install Technicians in the Loveland/Fort Collins area. Someone with strong install experience; knowledgeable, organized, efficient, on time, self starter and looking for a home/family! (We currently have 6 positions available!).
Ready to join the best?
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Very clean cut a must, no visible tattoos or piercings unless they can be covered or taken out
• Previous install experience a must
• Strong steady work history a must, currently working a plus, 3 years minimum as a Technician
• Must have your own tools, electrical testers and tools of the trade to hit the ground running
• Strong residential service experience and strong trouble shooting skills a must, neat clean work that is up to code a must, able to climb in attics and under houses, quick, efficient and organized a must
• Up to date on latest tools of the trade; cameras, testers and being a lifelong learner
• Exceptional team player; fun, energetic, goal oriented, positive, optimistic, and great attitude!
• Exceptional Technician; intuitive, hard working, fast, efficient, no problem wearing uniform, willing to learn our system, can keep a truck well organized- ‘what next’ attitude!
• Takes personal responsibility to better themselves as a person and growth as a Tech
• Be able to climb in and out of box trucks and vans, able to lift over 75lbs
• Can pass the state of Colorado background and drug test, clean driving record and current drivers license are ALL a must. (Please do not apply if any of these are issues. We check to protect!).
• Someone passionate about being the best, working with the best and looking for a long term career not just a pay check; a place to call home/family!
Strong experience in the following:
>Cleaning and servicing units
>Able to perform tune ups and maintenance
>Very thorough on trouble shooting and repairs
>Install anything plumbing
Only serious candidates with above listed requirements need apply, please send resume that REFLECTS and supports the aforementioned requirements.
Benefits include –
• Year round work, our service base provides us with more than enough work to keep you busy 12 months of the year
• Well above average pay, our employees enjoy double the average of the typical service person
• Take home company vehicle; we pay insurance, gas and maintenance
• Weekly, monthly and yearly bonuses based on performance
• Provide cell phone, uniforms and pay for one pair of work boots a year
• Pay continuing education plus your yearly license renewals
• Family environment, we treat each other like family and have a full open door policy
• Medical - A portion of the employee premium is paid by the company for the Medical
• We provide over 150 hours per year of training, this keeps you up to date on the best practices and newest ideas out there, enabling you to earn the most and provide for your family
• 52 paid holidays hours!
• 2 shop meetings, other 3 days dispatched from home
• 401(K) with company matching
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)
• Room for growth culture, having fun while being paid well!
About Missing Link Services:
Missing Link Recruiting & Services is an independent recruiter and exist to connect GREAT candidates with GREAT companies and be a Win-Win for both.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse HVAC Installation Technician jobs in Loveland, Colorado: