Software Test Engineer
Falls Church, VA
The Software Test Engineer will provide support focusing on systems testing and integration for web-based software in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelors Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Proficiency in computer applications, languages, technologies and/or capabilities required for this position.
- Candidates must be technical with data. Need to be able to complete data mapping
- THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A SECRET CLEARANCE
- 3- 6 years experience testing web-based applications and at least 1 year as test lead.
- Knowledge of test processes and test case development
- Experience with automated test tools and script development
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Leadership qualities (e.g., integrity, sense of urgency, goal oriented)
- Ability to work with a diverse team - must be a team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in order to generate creative/innovative solutions.
- Keen attention to details and accuracy.
- Strong planning, organization, and facilitation skills.
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Familiar with DOD environments
- Knowledge of Java based development tools a plus.
About MISource, Inc.:
MISource offers the industry what others cannot; a completely flexible staffing solution. With expertise in the placement of contract and permanent professionals, MISource offers ready access to the talents that drive technology.
MISource provides its clients the most qualified experts on temporary contract, temporary to hire contracts, and permanent placement.
Posted 3 years ago