Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Must have at least a Secret security clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret
MISource is currently pursuing qualified candidates in support of a Specialty Services contract. Our client is a full service integrator focused on both government and commercial clients on an international stage. Our ideal candidate will need to possess the following:
This position requires the candidate to apply a broad range of software engineering skills for all aspects of system development, including integrated planning, functional analysis, architecture development, requirements analysis and management, interface definition/control, flow down/traceability of requirements, software integration and test, risk management, and technical performance measurement/compliance.
• Experience with DoD acquisition lifecycle (DODI 5000.02) to include supporting ACAT I level programs through successful acquisition milestone events and generating Acquisition Milestone Documentation (e.g., Systems Engineering Plan (SEP), Information Support Plan (ISP), Acquisition Strategy, Cost Analysis Requirements Description (CARD)).
• Comprehensive knowledge of Software Development methodologies and processes to include Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), Common Operating Environment (COE) and cloud computing.
• Experience with ‘system of systems’ architecture development to include knowledge of the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF 2.0).
• Knowledge of Army and Joint C4ISR systems.
• Support development, implementation, test and certification of interoperability solutions
• Participate in planning and execution of software test strategies to include developing test plans, witnessing tests and generating test reports.
• Support development of software documentation
• Demonstrate analytical/problem solving skills in a team environment.
• Written and oral communication skills, including preparing and presenting briefings for customer as well as communications between engineering disciplines skills.
• Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Experience briefing senior level government clients on System Engineering activities, including decision briefings to support milestone documentation and events.
• Ability to balance multiple, concurrent assignments and effectively manage priorities and deadlines.
• Participate in software integration and interoperability tests, exercises and demonstrations.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10 years or more of professional systems engineering experience
• The candidate must be willing and able to work occasional overtime, holidays, and weekends if required.
• Travel will be required for this position.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
MISource offers the industry what others cannot; a completely flexible staffing solution. With expertise in the placement of contract and permanent professionals, MISource offers ready access to the talents that drive today&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#39;s technology.
To meet the demands of the dynamic world of technology, MISource has constructed professional teams to service the staffing challenges faced by the today&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#39;s companies. MISource provides its clients the most qualified experts on temporary contract, temporary to hire contracts, and permanent placement.
Browse software engineer jobs in Aberdeen, Maryland: