Aiken, SC / Augusta, GA
Our client is a leading provider of professional services. They offer government and commercial clients a wide variety of services; including facility operations, engineering and design, environmental engineering and project management.
You will be working in a team environment to develop web-based, data driven applications.
• Gather requirements, database design, unit and module testing
• Develop documentation, user guides and test plans
• Recommend areas for improving software development activities
• Provide direction in developing secure and robust applications
• Configuration Management / Source Control
• Technical Documentation
• Agile development
• 2-5 years experience as a Web Developer
• C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET with MVC (Model View Controller) Development
• Strong User Interface Development
• HTML, CSS, XML, Ajax
• SQL 2000 and SQL 2008
• Able to work in a team based environment
• Prevention of SQL injection / cross-site scripting
• Must be able to follow and create detailed documentation
MISource Inc. is a nationwide staffing firm specializing in the areas of Telecommunications, IT and Engineering services. MISource assists thousands of individuals every year in finding great opportunities and fulfilling careers. Are you ready for a change? Let MISource help you find your next career.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below. Be sure to reference Job Number 11631.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
MISource offers the industry what others cannot; a completely flexible staffing solution. With expertise in the placement of contract and permanent professionals, MISource offers ready access to the talents that drive technology.
MISource provides its clients the most qualified experts on temporary contract, temporary to hire contracts, and permanent placement.
Browse net developer jobs in Aiken, South Carolina: