Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Cold Fusion/Flex Developer
Contract to hire
• 5-7 years’ experience as a ColdFusion Developer coding, designing and optimizing high-profile web applications. Current application has a global customer base.
• 1+ years’ experience with Flex and ActionScript and associated frameworks such as Cairngorm, Mate, PureMVC, Swiz, Hibernate.
• Experience developing applications that mitigate or avoid security risks
• Knowledge of 508 Compliance regulations and the ability to develop 508 compliant applications.
• Knowledge of web design and usability principles and standards.
• Ability to extend existing code base or develop new code using proven best practice patterns and coding standards.
• Proven ability to design and implement efficient solutions that meet functional requirements, are extensible and can be easily maintained.
• Knowledge and use of Configuration Management Tools such as Source Safe or StarTeam and Microsoft SharePoint (code and document check-in/out)
• Solid understanding of OOP
• Oracle database experience
• Strong PL/SQL skills
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer science or information technology or equivalent work experience
• Ability to accurately estimate LOE for development work and meet deliverable dates is a must.
• Strong communication, organization, and coordination skills – the developer will have interaction with clients and key stakeholders
• Excellent customer management/internal consulting skills a must.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Self motivated and team player
• Solutions oriented with strong follow-up ability
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to define system requirements.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with federal government clients desired
• Experience working in CMMI Level 2 and above environments desirable
MISource offers the industry what others cannot; a completely flexible staffing solution. With expertise in the placement of contract and permanent professionals, MISource offers ready access to the talents that drive today&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#39;s technology.
To meet the demands of the dynamic world of technology, MISource has constructed professional teams to service the staffing challenges faced by the today&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#39;s companies. MISource provides its clients the most qualified experts on temporary contract, temporary to hire contracts, and permanent placement.
Browse cold fusion developer jobs in Washington: