Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Cold Fusion Developer Jobs in Washington, DC
Cold Fusion/Flex Developer
Contract to hire
• 5-7 years’ experience as a ColdFusion Developer coding, designing and optimizing high-profile web applications. Current application has a global customer base.
• 1+ years’ experience with Flex and ActionScript and associated frameworks such as Cairngorm, Mate, PureMVC, Swiz, Hibernate.
• Experience developing applications that mitigate or avoid security risks
• Knowledge of 508 Compliance regulations and the ability to develop 508 compliant applications.
• Knowledge of web design and usability principles and standards.
• Ability to extend existing code base or develop new code using proven best practice patterns and coding standards.
• Proven ability to design and implement efficient solutions that meet functional requirements, are extensible and can be easily maintained.
• Knowledge and use of Configuration Management Tools such as Source Safe or StarTeam and Microsoft SharePoint (code and document check-in/out)
• Solid understanding of OOP
• Oracle database experience
• Strong PL/SQL skills
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer science or information technology or equivalent work experience
• Ability to accurately estimate LOE for development work and meet deliverable dates is a must.
• Strong communication, organization, and coordination skills – the developer will have interaction with clients and key stakeholders
• Excellent customer management/internal consulting skills a must.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Self motivated and team player
• Solutions oriented with strong follow-up ability
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to define system requirements.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with federal government clients desired
• Experience working in CMMI Level 2 and above environments desirable
About MISource, Inc.:
MISource offers the industry what others cannot; a completely flexible staffing solution. With expertise in the placement of contract and permanent professionals, MISource offers ready access to the talents that drive technology.
MISource provides its clients the most qualified experts on temporary contract, temporary to hire contracts, and permanent placement.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Cold Fusion Developer jobs in Washington, D.C.: