Minerva Home Healthcare, Inc. is hiring for qualified Registered Nurses (RN). MHHC is seeking RN's who are flexible, diligent and outgoing to perform home care visits. Home care experience is preferred. Peripheral line insertion and infusion skills a MUST. A large majority of our patients receive IV therapies, specifically IVIG and specialty drugs.
This posting is for a Per Diem position. We are looking for someone who would be willing to see patients between Leesburg and Alexandria. As a per diem nurse, you would be able to dictate your availability. We do ask however, that if you accept a patient, it will be your responsibility to case manage that patient until they are discharged.
If you are responsible, compassionate, hard-working and willing to make a difference in people’s lives this job is for you.
Must have Qualifications :
• RN certification through Virginia Board of Nursing or Compact License.
• Have worked as a Registered Nurse in Health care for minimum of two years including infusion center, nursing home, hospital, home health agency, Residential service agency etc.
• Current CPR certification required.
• Current Driver’s License and vehicle insurance, and access to vehicle.
• Infusion skills and insertion of peripheral line a MUST.
Company address:1310 Vincent Place McLean, VA 22101