Sorry, this job was closed 7 months ago. See all open Dispatcher Jobs in Garland, TX
Experienced Dispatcher Needed (copy 6)
We are the largest home electrical repair company in Dallas Ft Worth Texas.
(Dispatching from our Rowlett shop).
Our chosen candidate looks like-(Please send resume that reflect the following):
• Strong commitment to world class customer service.
• Strong multitasking skill; phone, computer, radios and Technicians.
• Dispatching Exp Helpful, But We Are Willing To Train.
• Be able to type 50 + words a minute, with at least 85% accuracy.
• Level and calm head under pressure with customers and
• Great fun loving attitude that knows how to work hard, have fun and
get the job done.
• Shifts Vary Between 7 am and 7 pm, but would mainly be 11 am to 8 pm M-F and working ever other Saturday
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well and quickly under pressure.
• Superb follow-up and interpersonal skill sets.
• A knack for effective time management, organization and
• Strong decision making, change management and negotiation
• Ensures proper, accurate job notes in the system and in
databases used to communicate with customers, departments
and technicians, experience with Successware software a plus.
• Demonstrated verbal communication skills and ability to convey
information clearly and effectively.
• Capacity to understand and interpret customer needs and convey
in job description notes to the technicians while communicating
with the customer.
• Ability to dispatch technicians to customer appointments
accurately within time designated time frame.
• Build solid productive relationships with team members.
• Two to three years dispatching experience a plus
• One to two years customer service experience a must
• High School Diploma or GED
• Strong telephone techniques and skills
• Strong knowledge of personal computers and ability to navigate
through software applications quickly
• Proficient data entry skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced
Benefits include –
• Competitive pay
• Health insurance
• 7 paid Holidays
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, great culture, having fun while being paid well!
About Milestone Electric & Security:
Employment at Milestone Electric, Air & Security
Interested In Joining The Team of Experts at Milestone?
We believe Milestone Electric, Air & Security is one of the greatest companies to work for in the DFW. The atmosphere is professional, family oriented, exciting, and fun. We believe in efficient, hard work. It's a fact that we spend most of your lives at work, so we resolve that one should enjoy his or her work, enjoy there teammates and enjoy the place where they work!
Each prospective employee should understand that if they aren't looking to join a team that is growing and improving everyday, they may not like it here. Milestone Electric & Security looks for employees that want to improve their own lives. Training is an on-going practice at Milestone Electric & Security. It's a goal that our employees grow as individuals. We strive for them to excel in work and life.
Milestone Electric is the Dallas & Fort Worth area's most trusted expert electrician and security expert. We specialize in residential electrical service and repair and home and business security, gladly serving the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Whatever the job, large or small, Milestone Electric & Security is standing by to meet your needs and exceed your expectations!
Miles ahead in Service!
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Dispatcher jobs in Garland, Texas: