Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Service Technician Jobs in Garland, TX
Residential HVAC Service Techs and Installers
ONLY THE BEST HVAC Techs and Installers NEED APPLY!
A reputable electrical company is looking for an exceptional hvac tech for the DFW area. We are the largest residential electrical service company in USA and have recently expanded, opening up a hvac division!
(We are 99% residential service/existing homes, do some commercial). Looking for only A-Players!
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Strong EXISTING residential service experience and strong trouble shooting skills a must, neat clean up to code work a must, able to climb in attics and under houses, quick, efficient and organized a must!
• Very clean cut a must, positive attitude mandatory! Exceptional team player; fun, energetic, goal oriented, optimistic! (Excuses, whining and blaming not accepted on our team!).
• Strong customer service/communication and people skills, very genuine and personable a must!
• Estimating, and selling/up selling the job on a daily basis as an HVAC tech a must, able to meet and exceed sales quota a must-no salary cap/answers in the mirror! If you’re looking for security and a pay check, this might not be a good fit. But if you are hungry and looking for your performance to dictate your salary this might be a great fit! (Our best Techs are making $60-$100k+).
• Exceptional Technician; intuitive, hard working, fast, efficient, no problem wearing uniform, willing to learn our system, can keep a truck well organized- ‘what next’ attitude!
• Takes personal responsibility to better themselves as a person and hvac tech.
• Ability to explain and educate the customer on their hvac needs at their level.
• Be able to climb in and out of box trucks, able to lift over 75lbs, and work in the Texas summer heat.
• A current EPA Certification and State Registered, good references a must! Nate Certification and State Certification is a plus!
• Can pass the state of Texas background and drug test, clean driving record and current drivers license. (If any of these are a problem please do not apply).
• Someone passionate about being an hvac tech, looking for a long term career not just a pay check, a place to call home/family!
• Only serious candidates with above listed requirements need apply, please send resume that REFLECTS the afore mentioned requirements.
To apply to this job click on this link,
Benefits include –
• Competitive pay
• Health insurance paid for team member after 90 days and family after 5 years.
• Company truck; we pay gas, tolls, reg, maintenance and repairs
• 7 paid Holidays
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)-great culture, having fun while being paid well!
About Milestone Electric, Air & Security:
Interested In Joining The Team of Experts at Milestone?
We believe Milestone Electric, Air & Security is one of the greatest companies to work for in the DFW. The atmosphere is professional, family oriented, exciting, and fun. We believe in efficient, hard work. It's a fact that we spend most of your lives at work, so we resolve that one should enjoy his or her work, enjoy there teammates and enjoy the place where they work!
Each prospective team member should understand that if they aren't looking to join a team that is growing and improving everyday, they may not like it here. Milestone Electric, Air & Security looks for team members that want to improve their own lives. Training is an on-going practice at Milestone Electric, Air & Security. It's a goal that our team members grow as individuals. We strive for them to excel in work and life.
Milestone Electric, Air & Security is the Dallas & Fort Worth area's most trusted expert electrician, hvac and security expert. We specialize in residential electrical and/or hvac service and repair and business security, gladly serving the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Whatever the job, large or small, Milestone Electric, Air & Security is standing by to meet your needs and exceed your expectations!
Miles ahead in Service!
Posted 2 months ago
Browse Service Technician jobs in Garland, Texas:
Field Service Technician NEW!
MorningStar Incorporated in Dallas, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Field Service Technician - Monday thru Friday
CSC ServiceWorks in Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
POS Field Service Technician
Helix Leisure USA in Carrollton, TX
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter