Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Office Administrator Jobs in Grand Prairie, TX
Benefits OfferedDental, 401K, Vision, Medical, Life
Looking for a front office administrator that can wear many hats for our Grand Prairie Branch, with great opportunity for potential growth.
We specialize in residential electrical repair, heating and air repair, plumbing repair and installation of home security systems.
Provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
• Help assist with Human Resource Duties such as, but not limited to: application process, initial interview, new hire paperwork, insurance enrollment, etc.
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
• Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Implement and maintain office systems.
• Maintain schedules and calendars.
• Arrange and confirm appointments.
• Organize internal and external events.
• Handle incoming mail and other material.
• Set up and maintain filing systems.
• Set up work procedures.
• Collate information.
• Maintain databases.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
• Liaison with internal and external contacts.
• Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
• Operate office equipment.
• Manage office space.
• Experience with Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet.
• Successware and/or Paylocity experience preferred, but not a must.
• Relevant training and/or qualification.
• Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications - spreadsheets, word processing, and database management.
• Knowledge of administrative procedures.
• Knowledge of business principles.
• Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills.
• Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents.
• Proven experience in information and communication management.
• Required typing speed.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Planning and organizing.
• Time management.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Customer-service orientation.
• Stress tolerance.
Our chosen candidate looks like-(Please send resume that reflect the following):
• Strong commitment to world class customer service.
• Strong multitasking skill; phone, computer, and people skills.
• Friendly phone voice with a positive attitude.
• Be able to type 50 + words a minute, with at least 85% accuracy.
• Level and calm head under pressure with customers and
• Great fun loving attitude that knows how to work hard, have fun and
get the job done.
• Hours would be 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well and quickly under pressure.
• Superb follow-up and interpersonal skill sets.
• A knack for effective time management, organization and
• Strong decision making, change management and negotiation
• Ensures proper, accurate job notes in the system and in
databases used to communicate with customers, departments
and technicians, experience with Successware software a plus.
• Demonstrated verbal communication skills and ability to convey
information clearly and effectively.
• Capacity to understand and interpret customer needs and convey
in job description notes to the technicians while communicating
with the customer.
• Build solid productive relationships with customer and team.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Basic Office Skills
• Strong knowledge of personal computers and ability to navigate
through software applications quickly
• Proficient data entry skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced
Benefits include –
• Competitive pay
• Health insurance
• 7 paid Holidays
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, great culture, having fun while being paid well!
About Milestone Electric, Air & Security:
Interested In Joining The Team of Experts at Milestone?
We believe Milestone Electric, Air & Security is one of the greatest companies to work for in the DFW. The atmosphere is professional, family oriented, exciting, and fun. We believe in efficient, hard work. It's a fact that we spend most of your lives at work, so we resolve that one should enjoy his or her work, enjoy there teammates and enjoy the place where they work!
Each prospective team member should understand that if they aren't looking to join a team that is growing and improving everyday, they may not like it here. Milestone Electric, Air & Security looks for team members that want to improve their own lives. Training is an on-going practice at Milestone Electric, Air & Security. It's a goal that our team members grow as individuals. We strive for them to excel in work and life.
Milestone Electric, Air & Security is the Dallas & Fort Worth area's most trusted expert electrician, hvac and security expert. We specialize in residential electrical and/or hvac service and repair and business security, gladly serving the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Whatever the job, large or small, Milestone Electric, Air & Security is standing by to meet your needs and exceed your expectations!
Miles ahead in Service!
Posted 1 year ago
Browse Office Administrator jobs in Grand Prairie, Texas: