SUMMARY: Working with a regional team, the Territory Sales Manager is responsible for growing our pet food brands and brand awareness throughout the region. Successful team player, growth within established account base and developing accounts within territory. Central location (Minneapolis or Madison) preferred. Approximately 40% overnight travel.
Competitive salary and commissions; medical, dental, vision; 401k with company match; vacation and holidays; travel/equipment/expenses paid.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
· Meet and exceed sales goals and objectives
· Offer great support to our retailers and customers
· Develop and execute innovative strategies
· Professional representation of our company and brands
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Effective selling skills, pet food sales experience preferred
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effective presentation skills
· Positive attitude and team player
· Computer/mobile technology proficient
· Valid driver’s license, presentable transportation and insurance
About Midwestern Pet Foods, Inc.:
Nunn Milling Company, an affiliated company to Midwestern Pet Foods, Inc., was founded in 1926 in Evansville, Indiana, as a miller of flour and corn meal. In the 1940s the company began using the basic ingredients from its milling operations to produce dog and cat food. As a result of increasing sales of the pet food, Midwestern Pet Foods, Inc. was founded in 1982. Today, Midwestern Pet Foods, Inc. owns and operates four state-of-the-art, high capacity dry pet food production and packing facilities. Company headquarters is located in Evansville, Indiana, with plants in Monmouth, Illinois, Chickasha, Oklahoma and Waverly, New York. Midwestern Pet Foods, Inc. employs approximately 320 employees. Nunn Milling has a facility in Evansville as well and employees about 10 employees.