Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
The Outside Sales Representative – Branchless Banker will responsible for ‘Bringing the Bank” to customers by selling Midland States Bank’s products and services directly to businesses within an assigned sales territory. The primary focus is on Merchant Services, but this individual must have a strong understanding of all banking products and solutions and the ability to present and sell these products to business owners.
This is outside sales position responsible for all aspects of the sales process from generating leads to post sale customer service. Leads will be a combination of referrals, current bank customers, and self-generated leads. Utilizing a consultative sales approach, sales reps will educate the merchant about the industry, explain our straight forward, fair, and transparent pricing model, and close the sale based on real savings and superior customer service. Branchless Bankers base out of a Midland States Bank branch, however the majority of the day will be spent making sales calls to potential customers at their place of business.
• “Brining the Bank to You”
• Making Midland States Bank the leading merchant services provider in your market
• Source new bank customers though cold calling, networking, and referrals
• Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline
• Detailed knowledge of broad product line including deposit, treasury, and merchant services solutions
• Meet or exceed minimum sales goals for the following products
o Merchant Services
o Business DDA
o Treasury (referral)
o Wealth Management (referral)
o Loan Products (referral)
• Complete required account/product paperwork and collect required documentation
• Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years relevant sales experience
• 2+ years of successful outside B2B sales or banking sales experience
• 2+ years selling business banking, merchant services, or treasury products preferred
• Strong understanding of banking industry and products
• Previous banking experience preferred
• Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
• Cell phone and computer
• Self started with dogged determination to succeed
• Proven sales skills – Must be a closer!
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to creatively resolve client concerns and issues
• Bilingual skills a plus
Midland States Bank established in 1881, it remains a locally owned and operated community bank, with assets totaling $1.7 billion and assets under management totaling $895 million through the wealth management and trust division. Midland States Bank provides a full range of commercial and consumer banking products. As a community banking institution, Midland States Bank prides itself on establishing and maintaining relationships with its customers and is committed to serving the financial needs of the communities it serves.
MSB, which currently operates 28 offices throughout Illinois and two offices in Chesterfield Missouri, has enjoyed the success of consistent profitability, increasing annual dividends, and capital well above regulatory requirements. Through local leadership, Midland States Bank has created a legacy of helping customers with all of their financial needs.
At Midland States Bank we care about our customers and the communities we serve through our focus on providing great customer service and community participation, including mentoring local high school students, the United Way, and Pacific Institute Training for our staff.
At Midland States Bank we want you to be part of a team! As we have experienced rapid growth through the entrance of new markets we look for people who have a desire to grow as Midland States Bank evolves.
At Midland States Bank we look for people who are intellectually curious, team oriented, and results oriented.
Browse outside sales representative jobs in Saint Louis, Missouri:
EPG - Saint Louis, MO
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Mobisquad - Saint Louis, MO
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
TC Personnel - Saint Louis, MO
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply