Posted 2 years ago in Accounting/Finance
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: $78,000 to $88,000. Per Year
Benefits: Benefits plus Bonuses
We are Partnering with our growing client for this IMMEDIATE Direct Hire opportunity seeking an experienced Controller who will report to the CFO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for cost accounting system and perpetual inventory in a process manufacturing environment.
* Set up and maintain a documented system of accounting policies, procedures and internal controls and flow of accounting to include corporate and plant locations.
* Recruit, train and manage Accounting Department staff on a day-to-day basis.
* Manage issue of timely and complete financial statements.
* Develop and maintain cash management, including forecasts and budgets.
* Oversee AR and AP.
* Enhance and maintain the companys cost accounting system including development and maintenance of standard costs, allocation of overhead to manufactured products, monitoring of performance against standards, and working with the operations\manufacturing to ensure efficient production. .
* Monitor capital expenditures for proper approval and financing.
* Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors.
* Manage outsourced relationships such as CPA, bankers, insurance brokers.
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
* CPA or CMA preferred
* 8+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience with a minimum of 3 years as a Controller
* Demonstrated manufacturing industry experience
* Ability to deal the challenges of a fast-growing firm
* Experience with MAS 200 software a plus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
* Available to travel to out-of-state plant locations as needed (10% - 20% of schedule).
MUST have experience as a Controller as described above.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 37 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it's just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~
Browse controller jobs in Modesto, California: