• All social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) for Miami Fashion Week
• Scheduling social media posts using specific tools such as Hootsuite and Schedugram
• Creation and budgeting of specific and creative social media target campaigns for increasing website traffic, link clicks, reach and follower engagement
• Managing the performance by producing weekly statistical analyses of published content for all three social media platforms
• Presenting and creating monthly presentations on the implemented content strategies
• Monitoring and managing of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram analytics and insights
• In-charge of the all the social media budgeting for Facebook promotions and Twitter Ads
• Creation of editorial and social media publication calendars
• Keeping up to date with contemporary and relevant trends in order to garner followership and recognition
• Steadily increase the follower and interaction rate along with website content quality
• Implementation of memorable and interesting writing on published posts in order to gain more follower engagement and reach
• Maintaining social media analytics in relation with Google Analytics to compare the success of the published content
• Assisting on and editing marketing decks and one sheets for Miami Fashion Week’s potential sponsors
• Coordinating with the Marketing Director and Graphic Designer for optimal content publication
• Development of social media marketing campaigns and newsletters in order to maximize the brand’s reach and engagement
• Professionally communicate with clients via press releases, E-mails and social media comment sections
• Creation and design of Snapchat Geofilter and other marketing collateral for MIAFW ’16 and all the events surrounding it
• Bilingual: English and Spanish (professional level writing in both)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Google Analytics
• Photoshop and InDesign experience preferred
• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, but able to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Creatively charged and enthusiastic about work projects
• Social media management experience
• Excellent writing skills and effective communication
• Must be knowledgeable of social media and digital culture from theory to real, personal experiences
• Job Location: Brickell, Miami, FL
• Job Type: Full-time
¬Known across the globe as the largest International and Latin American fashion event celebrating both the Latin and general market fashion, beauty, music, art, cuisine and lifestyle, Miami Fashion Week features a crossover of international culture from designers, entertainers and celebrities from around the world.
With new dates on the international fashion calendar, Miami Fashion Week RESORT has established the world's FIRST international fashion week featuring the latest Cruise/Resort and Pre-Spring collections of the best established and emerging designers in women's wear, menswear, swimwear, jewelry and accessories.
The venue is transformed into a state of the art "Fashion City" built to house all fashion shows, sponsor lounges, chef's cafe and exhibitor booths as the world's fashion elite flock to Miami to participate in the city's official fashion week.
Now, one of the most spectacular beaches in the world becomes the backdrop for the fashion industry's most exciting new event, MIAMI Fashion Week RESORT!
Posted 9 days ago