Project Superintendent (electrical construction)
Benefits OfferedDental, 401K, Medical, Life, Vision
MetroPower is seeking a Project Superintendent in the Atlanta area to coordinate electrical projects in our healthcare department and ensure budget, schedule and safety criteria are met. Our projects entail renovating, updating and building hospitals. Candidates must have electrical and healthcare construction project experience!
What we are looking for:
- A positive safety attitude and a high level of personal integrity
- Someone seeking an opportunity to be empowered to grow, perform and succeed
- Seven years leading electrical construction projects
- Healthcare project experience
- Someone who puts a high value on customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they come up
- Willing to put in long hours as required, travel to various construction sites, work indoors and out in various environments
What you will do:
- Uphold safety as the most important goal of our company. Support goal of achieving zero accidents.
- Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, and recommend/implement correction actions as required. Conduct accident investigations as needed.
- Effectively plan and organize the work for which you are responsible; plan ahead, order, and manage materials, tools, and information.
- Keep daily job journal detailing actual events.
- Provide liaison between project managers, other departments and crafts to ensure electrical construction and service complies with drawings and specifications and is completed within construction schedule.
- Advise project management of potential problems, work interference, schedule difficulties, etc. and assist in problem resolution as required.
- Lead/supervise electrical craft persons on project
- Ensure high quality service is provided to guarantee repeat sales and favorable recommendations. Take prompt action to resolve any customer complaints
MetroPower is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
MetroPower (www.metropower.com) serves the electrical construction & service needs of residential, industrial, institutional, and commercial communities throughout the United States. We believe that the health and safety of people is valued above all else and that all accidents and injuries are preventable. MetroPower enables our sustainable business by building a safety-oriented servant-leader culture that Drives Toward Zero injuries, through management commitment, employee involvement and continuous improvement.
MetroPower is an employee owned company with industry leading levels of employee satisfaction and engagement. We do business as Albany Electric, Albany Plumbing, AE Industrial, Carroll Electric, CarolinaPower, ColumbusPower, ESS, MaconPower, and MetroServices. MetroPower and its parent company PPC Partners (www.ppcpartnersinc.com ) has operations in nine states, employees over 1,300 employees nationally and has yearly revenues of over 250 million.
MetroPower is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees, to view our EEO policy statement, please visit: careers.ppcpartnersinc.com.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 12 days ago