Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago. See all open Project Manager Jobs in Watertown, WI
Department / Project Manager (Electrical Construction)
Benefits OfferedLife, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Carroll Electric in Watertown, Wisconsin is seeking a highly motivated and strong Project/Department Manager to take our electrical solutions organization to the next level.
Carroll Electric, a part of the MetroPower family, has set the pace for electrical contracting since 1925 serving Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and beyond. We are an employee owned company, dedicated to merit shop principles, high ethical standards, and investing in our people to be all they can be.
The Department Manager will manage the safety, customer satisfaction, profits, and sales growth of their department. They will also lead a group of highly skilled, dedicated, and driven electrical talent, and take responsibility for employee satisfaction and development of that group.
Typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage accounts directly or through subordinates.
- Ensure organizational safety expectations are met by all team members
- Lead the sales effort and continually prospect for new customers
- Implement standards and facilitate constant process improvement to consistently have increases in our field production.
- Develop schedules for projects to assist customers as needed
- Provide conceptual budgets and estimate projects per customer requests
- Ensure high quality service is provided to clients to guarantee repeat sales and favorable recommendations. Take prompt action to resolve any customer complaints.
- Provide on-site support of front line supervisors
- Complete 1 & 3 year plans for the department; monitor and measure progress
- Manage and track billing and collections for positive cash flow
- Provide personnel development plans, monitoring, coaching, feedback, and growth opportunities to direct reports.
- Interview and hire prospective employees. Manage employee job performance and complete performance evaluations
- Conduct business in accordance with company mission and vision statements.
- Strong commitment to safety and the ability to develop a solid safety culture with team members
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience as a Foreman in the electrical construction field
- Two or four-year construction-related degree or Journeyman background (4-5 year apprenticeship)
- Knowledgeable with estimating, scheduling and budgeting
- Able to manage risk and profitability successfully
- Must be highly customer-service oriented; able to generate new and maintain current customers.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written needed
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves moderate manual labor
- Ability to travel to various construction sites is essential. Must have a Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be self-motivated while being humble, maintaining strong integrity and ethics
Carroll Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
MetroPower (www.metropower.com) serves the electrical construction & service needs of residential, industrial, institutional, and commercial communities throughout the United States. We believe that the health and safety of people is valued above all else and that all accidents and injuries are preventable. MetroPower enables our sustainable business by building a safety-oriented servant-leader culture that Drives Toward Zero injuries, through management commitment, employee involvement and continuous improvement.
MetroPower is an employee owned company with industry leading levels of employee satisfaction and engagement. We do business as Albany Electric, Albany Plumbing, AE Industrial, Carroll Electric, CarolinaPower, ColumbusPower, ESS, MaconPower, and MetroServices. MetroPower and its parent company PPC Partners (www.ppcpartnersinc.com ) has operations in nine states, employees over 1,300 employees nationally and has yearly revenues of over 250 million.
MetroPower is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees, to view our EEO policy statement, please visit: careers.ppcpartnersinc.com.
Posted 9 months ago
Browse Project Manager jobs in Watertown, Wisconsin:
Jendusa Design & Engineering, Inc in Hartland, WI
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Project / Program Engineer NEW!
MasterMold LLC in Johnson Creek, WI
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Project Assistant (AP/AR)
Great Company to Work For! in Hartland, WI
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter