Sorry, this job was closed 2 days ago. See all open Project Construction Manager Jobs in Norcross, GA
Construction Project Manager (electrical)
Benefits OfferedMedical, 401K, Vision, Dental, Life
With an unsurpassed reputation for quality and service, MetroPower offers electrical construction and service throughout the Southeast. Our healthcare division is currently seeking Project Managers in the Atlanta area to take our electrical solutions organization to the next level.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a project manager in the electrical construction field
- Previous healthcare project experience
- Two or four-year construction-related degree OR Journeyman background (4-5 year apprenticeship)
- A positive safety attitude and a high level of personal integrity
- Knowledgeable with estimating, scheduling, and budgeting
- Someone who puts a high value in customer service and satisfaction
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they come up
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated, able to maintain a constant workload, and travel to various construction sites
What you will do:
- Implement standards and facilitate constant process improvement to consistently have increases in our field production
- Uphold safety as the most important goal of our company. Support goal of achieving zero accidents.
- Manage accounts directly or through subordinates
- Develop schedules for projects to assist customers as needed.
- Provide conceptual budgets and estimate projects per customer requests
- Provide onsite support of front line supervisors
- Ensure high quality service is provided to guarantee repeat sales and favorable recommendations. Take prompt action to resolve any customer complaints.
- Complete 1 and 3 year plans for the department; monitor and measure progress
- Manage and track billing and collections for positive cash flow
- Provide personnel development plans, monitoring, coaching, feedback, and growth opportunities to direct reports.
MetroPower is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
MetroPower (www.metropower.com) serves the electrical construction & service needs of residential, industrial, institutional, and commercial communities throughout the United States. We believe that the health and safety of people is valued above all else and that all accidents and injuries are preventable. MetroPower enables our sustainable business by building a safety-oriented servant-leader culture that Drives Toward Zero injuries, through management commitment, employee involvement and continuous improvement.
MetroPower is an employee owned company with industry leading levels of employee satisfaction and engagement. We do business as Albany Electric, Albany Plumbing, AE Industrial, Carroll Electric, CarolinaPower, ColumbusPower, ESS, MaconPower, and MetroServices. MetroPower and its parent company PPC Partners (www.ppcpartnersinc.com ) has operations in nine states, employees over 1,300 employees nationally and has yearly revenues of over 250 million.
MetroPower is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees, to view our EEO policy statement, please visit: careers.ppcpartnersinc.com.
Posted 9 days ago
Browse Project Construction Manager jobs in Norcross, Georgia:
Construction Project Manager NEW!
Regis and Smith in Atlanta, GA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Project Manager - Light Manufacturing/Food & Beverage
The Construction Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Catalyst QLM in Atlanta, GA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter