Are you a motivated and energetic Sales Representative with a proven track record in outside sales and a passion for the medical/dental industry? If so, we want to speak with you!
Founded in 1985, Metrex
manufactures infection prevention products including a complete line of high quality enzymatic detergents, high-level disinfectants/sterilants, surface disinfectants, liquid medical waste disposal products, hand hygiene products and eye/face shields. The products are sold through medical distribution channels to our end-user accounts such as hospitals, outpatient surgery centers and physician’s offices. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Metrex Sales Rep
develops and maintains relationships with sales reps from the major medical distributors that they are partnered with such as McKesson, Cardinal, Owens and Minor, and other local and regional distributors. They train and educate them on the Metrex products and motivate them to sell Metrex over our competitor’s products. They set up co-travel days with Distributor Sales Reps, where they will go into the physician accounts as the Metrex expert to demonstrate the products and close sales. They will also sell to many different call points within hospital accounts. In addition, they conduct in-services within accounts to train and educate the staff on using the products. In-services can be done at various shifts as hospitals run 24/day, so the Rep must be flexible to various working hours at times.EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- B.A. or B.S degree required (Science/Technical background a PLUS!)
- 3+ years outside sales experience selling a premium product with a proven track record of success.
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS and/or REMARKS:
- Strong organizational skills with proven time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Ability to work Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
- Ability to motivate and train dealer representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop on-going professional relationships with customers.
- Laptop, iPhone and company car provided. Wi-fi card, gas card, insurance & maintenance also included.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activity.
- Approximate overnight travel: 40%.
- Territory includes: MD, VA, WV, Washington DC
- Key cities include: Washington DC, Baltimore, Annapolis, Richmond, Charlottesville, Charleston, Norfolk, Roanoke, ext.
- Sales representative should be based out of: Washington DC or Richmond, VA.
Metrex recognizes the innovation and energy of its employees with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision, retirement plan, and much more.INTERESTED? To review the full job description and/or apply, visit our website at: http://sybrondental.com/jobopenings.php
with Job Number
Please no faxes or phone calls. Only considered candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Sybron Dental Specialties!We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.