Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Oracle Developer Jobs in Cleveland, OH
The position requires a high degree of programming skills as well as;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to Analyze, troubleshoot and modify existing systems and applications
- Develop, document, maintain and support new applications
- Good time management and Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with other team member
- Experience working with one or more commercially available Manufacturing ERP software packages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field
3+ Years Experience in each of the following areas:
- SQL Language (required)
- PL/SQL (required)
- Oracle Forms (recommended)
- Oracle Reports (recommended)
- Experience with Oracle's Application Express ( APEX) (a plus)
- Experience with JAVA, ( a plus)
- Documentation tools – Adobe Creative suite or Adobe RoboHelp. (a plus)
- Broad-based experience in specific and related disciplines of manufacturing (recommended)
About Metasystems, Inc.:
Metasystems is an ERP software and IT Consulting company. We have been in business since 1975. Located in North East Ohio. We provide services and ERP Software across the US, UK and Canada. Our ERP Software division has developed software for the manufacturing industry which enables full integration of financials, engineering, sales, manufacturing, warranty management, and CRM. Our IT consulting Division provides consulting services to both the public and private sectors.
Metasystems offers comprehensive benefits including; medical, dental, and vision, as well as life insurance, 401k savings plan, and paid vacation.
Metasystems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted date: 2 years ago
Browse Oracle Developer jobs in Cleveland, Ohio: