Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Finance Advisor Jobs in Honolulu, HI
Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor Program - Honolulu, HI
Are you a high energy, motivated person who is looking to make a career change into one of the top financial training programs in the country? If so, we’d like to speak with you about a great opportunity!
Merrill Lynch is looking for the entrepreneurial, the driven and the resourceful to step up to a new career as Financial Advisors for a special group of people. Our clients! Join successful advisors from fields as varied as law, sales, accounting and the military. Merrill Lynch's 43 month paid training program will invest our time and considerable resources to help you be the best you can be within the top Financial Services Company in the country. Our training program will help you supplement the critical skills you already have with the knowledge necessary to become a successful Financial Advisor. This is widely acknowledged as the best three-year training programs in the industry.
Every Financial Advisor benefits from:
As a new Financial Advisor, you will participate in a three-year training program called Practice Management Development Program (PMDP), which includes coaching and top notch training. PMDP has a tailored curriculum designed to help you develop a strong foundation of the critical wealth management skills and knowledge necessary for acquiring affluent clients, enhancing relationships and providing tailored solutions. We want you to succeed and we will work along-side you to help you do just that!
We are built on putting clients' needs first and a legacy of wealth management experience.
Our executive field leadership team began as Financial Advisors and average 20 years of wealth management service.
Year after year, we reinvest millions of dollars back into the platform that helps our Financial Advisors serve their clients.
We offer industry-leading, world-class research that provides timely insights.
- Access to Bank of America products
From standard banking to credit products to customized solutions, we now can offer clients access to more options than ever before.
Success Skills and Attributes
- Qualified candidates will have a history of high achievement demonstrated by a proven record of rapid advancement in exceeding goals and outperforming peers.
- The ideal candidate has applicable sales experience or has worked in a professional or entrepreneurial setting.
- The ideal candidate will bring to the role a broad network of contacts and relationships along with the ability to develop a strong sales pipeline through prospecting, telemarketing and relationship building skills.
Other success attributes candidates possess are:
- Ability to influence people
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated to succeed
- Perseverance and resilience
- Confident and engaging presence
- Concise, inspiring communication
- Client focus mentality
- High professional standards and integrity
- The ideal candidate will have at minimum a Bachelor’s degree.
- We have opportunities within our branch office locations across the nation.
About Merrill Lynch:
Merrill Lynch is looking for the entrepreneurial, the driven and the resourceful to step up to a new career as Financial Advisors for a special group of people. Our clients. Join successful advisors from fields as varied as law, sales, accounting and the military.
Entrepreneurial. Creative. Resourceful. Driven. Self-motivated. Outgoing. Committed. If you have these qualities, we have a new career path for you.
Merrill Lynch's Practice Management Development (PMD) program will help you supplement the critical skills you already have with the knowledge necessary to become a successful Financial Advisor. This is widely acknowledged as one of the best three-year training programs in the industry.
A Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor is customer-driven as well as entrepreneurial. Here you will help your clients change their lives. Backed by the leadership, support and one of the broadest platforms of products and services in the business.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Finance Advisor jobs in Honolulu, Hawaii: