Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Administrative Assistant Jobs in San Antonio, TX
II / Key job tasks of administrative assistant
- Email / Mail
- Read, respond to, and file incoming emails. Ensure that owner, recruiters, and agents are made aware of any important emails they specifically need to follow-up with.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail for office staff, including filing, creating actionable items needed, and distributing to office staff.
- Phone / Office Tasks
- Handle incoming calls and voicemails for agency owner, insurance agents and client requests.
- Handle all fax correspondence from clients and Insurance Companies.
- Scan and file
- Manage and improve both paper and electronic filing systems.
- Order and manage stock of necessary office supplies.
- Keep office area clean, take out trash, shredding, etc.
- Agent Debt Management.
- Social Media
- Manage and promote Final Expense Bootcamp website and facebook page.
- Manage agency owners personal schedule, emails, and administrative tasks assigned.
- Manage master list for new agents. Update and manage agent database in PCR online database.
- Send out all training materials for new agents.
- Add agents to email blasts for ongoing training calls.
- Manage agent filing system.
- Handle incoming agent requests as necessary.
- Assist in the creation and expansion of systems and processes to insure business effectiveness.
- Other duties assigned.
- Manage Schedules
- New Insurance Agent Administrative Tasks
- H.S. Diploma.
- At least 1 year working experience in related field.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral. English skills.
- Good command of PC skills incl. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be flexible and eager to learn new things
- Possessing good teamwork spirit
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Insurance Background a plus.
About Merrell Insurance Group, Inc.:
The Merrell Insurance Group, Inc. was started in 1996 by Merrell Shannon Davey. We are proud to say that we are one of the most respected and fastest growing agencies in the Final Expense market. This is partly due to our extensive online video training, protected territories, and exclusive lead program.
Protected Territories: Our lead program is designed in a way that does not over saturate an area since we would rather have one satisfied agent per area instead of two unhappy ones that do not have enough prospects to see. Also, the agent gets to pick their exact territory, right down to zip codes in order of preference. No more driving across the country to write some business! Just move from one zip to the next, week by week!
Training: Our online video training is industry leading. We take you all the way from setting your appointments, packing your supplies and briefcase, the presentation of your car, the door approach, down to presenting in front of your clients. Lastly, we take you to a classroom style breakdown of our patented 5 part presentation formula, and an actual presentation with a client in their own home! We also hold weekly product knowledge training calls so you will know all the ins and outs of each carrier you represent with us.
Although we have a great system it still requires WORK to work! If this sounds like you, submit your information via the web link below. There is a short introductory video on our web site that explains it all! The time to act is now!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Administrative Assistant jobs in San Antonio, Texas:
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist NEW!
4M HR Logistics in San Antonio, TX
Posted 15 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Administrative Assistant Marketing and Communications NEW!
Visit San Antonio in San Antonio, TX
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Production Administrative Assistant NEW!
Management company in San Antonio, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter