Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago.
“Fun, fast-paced environment focused on personal & billings growth!”
MeritDirect is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst (MDA) to join our growing Strategic Services Group in our Rye Brook, NY headquarters. This is an incredible opportunity for an intelligent, energetic and self-motivated individual to play a vital role within a growing Client Service and Support organization.
The MDA will support senior team members in executing key project deliverables as well as recurring analytical & reporting responsibilities. Database analysis, predictive analytics/modeling & heavy SQL/Excel work are required for this position. The successful candidate is a resourceful self-starter who is comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively in a small, fast paced environment. Above all, the MA must possess curiosity as to why direct response campaigns “work” and an unwavering dedication to personal growth & development. The MA will be expected to straddle the line between strategic thinking & tactical execution. In order to fit our culture they must be prepared to work hard & fail on a regular basis—always looking to improve.
· Account Manager/Developer for several accounts
· Liaison between company, client(s) and contracted vendors
· Responsible for smaller scale customers with heavy client interactions
· Responsible for flawless execution of projects in support of the SSG team
· 1-2 years of prior corporate experience
· Quantitative College degree a must
· Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical, organizational, problem solving and computer skills.
· Previous database experience
· File import and data manipulation via SQL
· Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications
· Detail oriented
· Ability to multi-task
· Self Starter/Self Motivated
· Ability to learn new skills quickly
· Ability to work well in a team environment
MeritDirect is the leading provider of global multi-channel solutions, offering integrated marketing through a wide array of products and services. Multi-channel marketers achieve and maximize superior return through MeritDirect's Customer Acquisition + Retention, Data + Media Services, Marketing Databases, Strategic Services Group and International Services.
Company address: 2 International Drive Rye Brook NY 10573
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Marketing Data Analyst jobs in Rye Brook NY USA: