“Fun, fast-paced environment focused on personal & billings growth!”
MeritDirect is seeking a Marketing Analytics Intern (MAI) to join our growing Strategic Services Group in our Rye Brook, NY headquarters. This is an incredible opportunity for an intelligent, energetic and self-motivated student to further their marketing & database education while also playing a vital role within a growing Client Service and Support organization.
The MAI will support senior team members in executing key project deliverables as well as recurring analytical & reporting responsibilities. Database analysis, predictive analytics/modeling & SQL/Excel work are required for this position. The MAI must possess curiosity as to why direct response campaigns “work” and an unwavering dedication to personal growth & development. In order to fit our culture they must be prepared to work hard & fail on a regular basis—always looking to improve.
Please note this is an on-site internship in Rye Brook, NY (Westchester County).
· Support the Analytics team on several accounts
· Responsible for flawless execution of projects in support of the SSG team
· Candidates should be studying towards a quantitatively-oriented bachelors degree (engineering, mathematics, etc)
· Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical, organizational, problem solving and computer skills
· File import and data manipulation via SQL
· Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications
· Detail oriented
· Ability to multi-task
· Self Starter/Self Motivated
· Ability to learn new skills quickly
· Ability to work well in a team environment
MeritDirect is the leading provider of global multi-channel solutions, offering integrated marketing through a wide array of products and services. Multi-channel marketers achieve and maximize superior return through MeritDirect's Customer Acquisition + Retention, Data + Media Services, Marketing Databases, Strategic Services Group and International Services.
Company address: 2 International Drive, Rye Brook, NY 10573
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 25 days ago