Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and mobile technologies
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
• Firebase API knowledge a plus
• Ability to work in a team environment and as an individual contributor
• Work well in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment of priorities
• Ability to take vague ideas and turn them into meaningful products
• Good understanding of mobile platforms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
• Required: Office 2019
• Project Management software (Teamwork, Asana, Assembla, etc.)
• Google Docs & Spreadsheets
• Virtual communication tools (Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams)
• Knowledge of Event Registration systems, Mobile App platforms, & Virtual platforms.
Meeting Play is a dynamic, Washington DC based technology group dedicated to pushing the limits for our clients. We are a fast-paced environment rooted in growth—the ideal place for individuals to learn and grow. We deliver Meeting/Event solutions that allow clients to reach their strategic meeting objectives through the expertise of our staff. Meeting Play’s clients span several industry verticals including both small business and fortune 500 companies.
Do you love tackling problems head-on? Do you enjoy coming up with creative solutions to a business’s pain points? Are you constantly updating your knowledge of hardware and software trends and advancements? If you can answer “yes” to those questions, you will fit in well with our company. We run a fast-paced but casual office in a supportive atmosphere.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer (mobile/web) who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Build mobile app & virtual platform interfaces and features
Meeting Play's primary focus is transforming our innovative and scalable event app and registration platform into your company or organization's personalized brand platform. We are merely the framework and the force behind the scenes, your company or organization is fully in control of the look, content, delivery, utilization and analysis!
Our mission is to provide you the opportunity to make an enormous impact before and during your event. Back your expert planning with the kind of powerful, responsive technology that makes up Meeting Play's registration mobile apps for events, you will make lasting impressions!
Company address: 5303 Spectrum Drive Frederick MD 21703
Posted date: 4 days ago