MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets is currently seeking a Client Services Representative to join our team in our Dallas, TX practice. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients and the referral community. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care. The recruited candidate will combine teamwork, leadership and compassion to develop client relationships.About MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets:
Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. Three of MedVet's Ohio medical centers (Columbus, Cincinnati & Dayton) were the first AAHA Accredited Specialty Referral hospitals in the state of Ohio. MedVet Columbus was named the AAHA Accredited Referral Practice of the Year for 2014.The MedVet team provides expert specialized care in areas including anesthesiology, cardiology, dermatology, emergency and critical care, integrative medicine, internal medicine, interventional radiology, medical oncology, neurology, ophthalmology, radiation oncology, radiology, rehabilitative services, and surgical services.Responsibilities:
- Greet and check-in clients.
- Answer telephones and transfer calls.
- Escort clients and their pets to exam rooms.
- Manage medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
- Discuss payment options and process payments.
- Ensure the lobby is neat and clean at all times.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to remain composed in stressful situations.
- Flexibility with work hours and able to work additional hours when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent client service skills and phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate needs inter & intra-departmentally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain composure dealing with difficult/emotional situations.
- General computer competency required including Microsoft word and excel.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Customer service experience required.
- Previous experience in veterinary setting preferred.
The position is full time. Specific work hours to be determined based on assignment and needs of the departments. Weekends & Holidays are required.
All candidates must complete an acceptable background check, including references and a pre-employment drug test.
Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long term disability, life insurance, 401K, PTO and pet care discounts are available.
With practices in Ohio, Kentucky, Louisiana, Alabama, Illinois, Texas, Idaho, Utah, and Indiana, MedVet is one of the most dynamic specialty practices in veterinary medicine. Please visit our website at www.medvetforpets.com
and check out our Facebook page for additional information.