A major medical device manufacturer is looking to fill a "Sales Representative" position. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced candidate who seeks a generous base salary, dominate market share, stability, low turnover, a tenured management team and a positive work environment. All work related expenses are covered by the company(car,gas,expenses,cell,computer). This is a salaried position with base salary between 100-105k. Extensive healthcare and retirement benefits packages. Superior leadership and extensive support for sales staff and product. This job requires the sales rep to call on distributors and hospital accounts in the assigned territory. Managing, teaching, training and driving product knowledge and sales of distributor reps. in your territory. Company is a manufacturer of disposables and small capital equipment used in the hospital.
* A four(4) year degree
* At least 3 years of hospital medical sales experience experience.
* A proven track record demonstrating leadership qualities, high rankings within the sales force and various accomplishments distinguishing you from others.
SKILLS THAT ARE A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
* College leadership and/ or athletics.
* Military background.
* Experience working with distributor reps.
* Experience calling on anesthesia, operating room, respiratory or critical care departments.