A dynamic and growing CRO is looking for a regional CRA. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: performing monitoring visits including site qualification, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits; maintaining regular contact with study site to ensure protocol/GCP compliance; participating in Investigator meetings and other study training meetings as required; preparing for and participating in Sponsor and FDA audits.
- Proven success in monitoring clinical trials in the pharmaceutical industry and a 4 year degree in a sciences or health related field is necessary (an R.N. with solid monitoring experience will also qualify);
- Minimum 6 years field monitoring experience;
- Oncology monitoring experience a plus
- Strong understanding of Medical Terminology, Physiology, and Pathophysiology;
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices;
- Strong organizational skills;
- The ability to multi-task and to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication and diplomacy skills;
- Must have ability to submit travel receipts for bi-monthly reimbursement;
- Professional demeanor and appearance; ability to travel up to 75%.
Education, employment history, professional references and certifications/training
will be verified prior to offer of employment.
MedSource is recognized as a niche clinical research organization (CRO) focusing on complex clinical trials, with a particular expertise in conducting oncology clinical trials.
Posted 3 years ago
Science and Engineering,