Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior Clinical Research Associate Jobs in Miami, FL
Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Proven success in monitoring clinical trials in the pharmaceutical industry and a 4 year degree in a sciences or health related field is necessary (an R.N. with solid monitoring experience will also qualify);
- Minimum 6 years field monitoring experience;
- Oncology monitoring experience a plus
- Strong understanding of Medical Terminology, Physiology, and Pathophysiology;
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices;
- Strong organizational skills;
- The ability to multi-task and to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication and diplomacy skills;
- Must have ability to submit travel receipts for bi-monthly reimbursement;
- Professional demeanor and appearance; ability to travel up to 75%.
Education, employment history, professional references and certifications/training will be verified prior to offer of employment.
MedSource is recognized as a niche clinical research organization (CRO) focusing on complex clinical trials, with a particular expertise in conducting oncology clinical trials.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Senior Clinical Research Associate jobs in Miami, Florida:
Regional Clinical Research Associate - Miami, FL Job NEW!
Novo Nordisk in Miami, FL
Posted yesterday on Beyond
Clinical Research Associate II-Oncology
Goldenday Healthcare Staffing, LLC in Miami, FL
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Clinical Research Associate, Dermatology (Contract - East Coast/SouthEast) - Novella Clinical
QuintilesIMS in Miami, FL
Posted 9 days ago on Beyond