Compensation$19 to $21 Hourly
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
We are looking for an Enrollment Specialist to fill this brand new position to work from home.
The Enrollment Specialist will perform functions of provider enrollment, including new hire enrollment, re-credentialing and ongoing maintenance of provider credentials.
- Create and facilitate completion of clinician applications for payers and facilities to ensure timely credentialing and enrollment
- Process credentialing and re-credentialing applications of providers
- Identify, obtain, verify and update database with providers' credentialing information
- Review at least monthly, the disciplinary action reports issued by state licensing bodies and the OIG Medicaid and Medicare Sanctions report
- Update CAQH database
- Update contracted facilities with current credentials on clinicians
- Other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
- CPCS certified preferred or ability to obtain in 3 years
- 2+ years provider enrollment experience
- Must be familiar with insurance plans and enrollment process for specific state(s)
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills; ability to multi-task and manage priorities; meet critical deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience with credentialing and CRM applications such as IntelliSoft, SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Do you want to be part of a dynamic company that is the leader in their industry? Then we want to hear from you. MedOptions is the leading provider of behavioral health services to residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Our growth has created numerous opportunities throughout the states we provide service. We are looking for clinicians who have a passion for the elderly and providing the best quality behavioral health care for those residents. It's important for our clinicians to develop relationships with the residents and facility staff to provide consistent and reliable care.
Posted 20 days ago