Sorry, this job was closed yesterday. See all open Associate Attorney Jobs in Gulfport, MS
“Lots of room for growth!”
Highly successful, multi-location personal injury law firm seeks a full-time attorney, licensed in Alabama or 5+ years experience practicing law, to work in our fast growing Gulfport, Mississippi office. Supervised training with full benefits and beautiful office overlooking the Gulf Coast. Recent law graduates considered. Many of our new hires earn over $100,000 in just their second year! Top third of graduating class preferred and passed the bar exam on first attempt.
1. Handle auto accident cases from intake through settlement.
2. Manage each client’s medical treatment ensuring that all necessary medical services are obtained and that there is sufficient money available to pay for all needed services
3. Coordinate with the doctors/chiropractors relating to any necessary testing or evaluations of the clients
4. Ensure that each case is moving toward completion at all times
5. Negotiate a settlement of each claim with the adjusters and clients.
Submissions should include: cover letter, resume, and unofficial law school transcript.
Posted date: 15 days ago
Browse Associate Attorney jobs in Gulfport, MS: