Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Urgent Care Jobs in Gainesville, FL
Physician needed for Urgent Care in Gainesville, FL
Do you love your job? You will here… Are seeking an outpatient setting that will allow you to focus on patient care and not worry about the business of medicine? Then you will love practicing in our Urgent Care. We’re a company that’s growing fast; we have fun and work hard too. You’ll see patients of all ages providing primary care and acute care services. Great income package, benefits and 4+ weeks off in your first year! Our urgent care is conveniently located in Gainesville, FL
- Provides direction and assistance in solving patient issues.
- Performs medical assessment and determines treatment recommendations of patients.
- Works with Center Manager and other staff to ensure operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
- Cooperates and participates in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice, quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Meets with Center Manager and Clinical Staff to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures and records.
- Assures compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction.
- Three 12-hour shifts per week.
- Rotated among providers.
- We try to accommodate all scheduling requests.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine.
- Licensed in the State of Florida or in the process of becoming licensed in Florida.
- Experience in the following areas; reading x-rays, suturing, and doing procedures such as incision and drainage.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly Completive Hourly Salary + Bonuses
- 4+ Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) in your first year!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Licensing, Certifications, and Dues
- CME Time Off
- CME Allowance
Gainesville, FL – Home of the University of Florida, Go Gators! Gainesville is the county seat and largest city in Alachua County in the state of Florida. The population of Gainesville in the 2010 Census was 124,354. You’ll enjoy outdoor activities year round and having access to numerous shopping, dinning, and entertainment options.
Zip Code: 32601
For More Information Contact:
Blake A. Moser
office: 1-888-812-3452 ext. 707
Keywords: medical recruiting, physician jobs, physician recruiters, physician recruiting, doctor jobs, practice opportunities, physician jobs in Florida
About Medical Recruiting:
Apply Now! Contact:
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Urgent Care jobs in Gainesville, Florida:
Family Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care Opening: FNP
NEHCR in Gainesville, FL
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Urgent Care - Physician
TinkBird Healthcare Staffing / Locum Tenens & Perm in Gainesville, FL
Posted 12 days ago on DocCafe.com
Urgent Care Physician - Excellent Work/Life Balance!
BSM Business Solutions Management, Inc. in Gainesville, Florida
Posted 2 years ago on National Association of Physician Recruiters