Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
• 4 year college degree or equivalent course work.
• 2 years outside sales experience in the staffing industry or service sales experience including demonstrated sales success.
• Self-motivation and goal oriented; demonstrates a relentless tenacity with specific sales strategies identified.
• Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction.
• Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established markets.
• Strong emphasis on communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills. Bilingual is a plus.
• Unsurpassed professionalism and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels of their organization as necessary.
• Desire to work in a demanding performance-driven environment, while maintaining unquestionable integrity.
Compensation & Reporting
• Exempt position with a base salary plus commissions, including mileage and expenses.
• Reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
• Build a portfolio of leads by cold calling, trade shows, networking, customer service calls and site visits and leveraging existing contact base.
• Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service consistent with the company's core values through contact, follow up and consultation after the sale to promote growth in the assigned territory.
• Track all customer information including but not limited to Account/Client basic information, Opportunity forecasting, Contact information, daily activities (email, calls, site visits, meetings) into the company's CRM, Salesforce.com
• Develop, prepare and present comprehensive and competitive sales proposals.
• Continuously evaluate competitive activity and improve on sales technique to attain new accounts.
• Maintain current lists of light industrial businesses, a Construction Blue Book, Dodge Reports and classified advertisements to assist with the Call Logs and the Daily Sales Call Sheets.
• Maintain an awareness of the customers’ business environment and changing needs in order to resolve customer service issues effectively.
• 50 face to face meetings a week/25 “other" (telemarketing, proposals, networking events, follow up)
• Effective Use of marketing materials
• Close at least 3 to 4 new accounts per week.
• Prepare and submit sales and other data/reports as prescribed on the CMS reporting system.
• Procure required credit documents, verified rate sheets for all new accounts and partner with the respective corporate departments to ensure implementation of proper procedures and excellent customer service.
Currently ranked as the country's 36th largest temporary staffing provider, MDT operations are conducted from over 120 offices and 3,500 affiliate locations. Through the combination of traditional branch based delivery methods and sophisticated, but user friendly web technology, MDT has created the industry's most powerful delivery system.
MDT has an exceptionally strong management team. In addition, our use of technology, experience, innovation and dedication make us an incredibly efficient and reliable temporary staffing provider. We even have the ability to engage thousands of recruiters for hard to fill positions if needed. That being said, we feel confident saying there are no other staffing providers with the recruiting power and placement abilities that only MDT can offer.
Browse account executive jobs in Austin, Texas:
Right Executive Search, LLC - Austin, TX
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
360training.com - Austin (Remote), TX
Posted yesterday on the web
Best Version Media - Pflugerville, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply