Our mission is to provide jobs to quality people. The MDT Personnel Sales Representative is a proven sales leader who has the motivation, drive, dedication, and passion to achieve professional success and align their goals with those of the company. They should be able to handle all aspects of the sales process which include prospecting, needs analysis, presentations and proposal generation, an ability to close and consistently generate new business as well as the capacity to manage all client relationships for their respective territory.
• 4 year college degree or equivalent course work.
• 2 years outside sales experience in the staffing industry or service sales experience including demonstrated sales success.
• Self-motivation and goal oriented; demonstrates a relentless tenacity with specific sales strategies identified.
• Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction.
• Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established markets.
• Strong emphasis on communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills. Bilingual is a plus.
• Unsurpassed professionalism and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels of their organization as necessary.
• Desire to work in a demanding performance-driven environment, while maintaining unquestionable integrity.
Compensation & Reporting
• Exempt position with a base salary plus commissions, including mileage and expenses.
• Reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
• Build a portfolio of leads by cold calling, trade shows, networking, customer service calls and site visits and leveraging existing contact base.
• Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service consistent with the company's core values through contact, follow up and consultation after the sale to promote growth in the assigned territory.
• Track all customer information including but not limited to Account/Client basic information, Opportunity forecasting, Contact information, daily activities (email, calls, site visits, meetings) into the company's CRM, Salesforce.com
• Develop, prepare and present comprehensive and competitive sales proposals.
• Continuously evaluate competitive activity and improve on sales technique to attain new accounts.
• Maintain current lists of light industrial businesses, a Construction Blue Book, Dodge Reports and classified advertisements to assist with the Call Logs and the Daily Sales Call Sheets.
• Maintain an awareness of the customers’ business environment and changing needs in order to resolve customer service issues effectively.
• 50 face to face meetings a week/25 “other" (telemarketing, proposals, networking events, follow up)
• Effective Use of marketing materials
• Close at least 3 to 4 new accounts per week.
• Prepare and submit sales and other data/reports as prescribed on the CMS reporting system.
• Procure required credit documents, verified rate sheets for all new accounts and partner with the respective corporate departments to ensure implementation of proper procedures and excellent customer service.