“Join a top 100 growing MA Company! Digital Agency for Healthcare.”
If you are eager to learn new technologies and practices while tackling meaningful challenges that make a real impact on the future of a growing company, we want to hear from you.
MD Connect is a digital marketing agency for physician practices, hospitals, clinical trial recruitment, and medical device manufacturers. Our core services cover digital media buying, website development, conversion optimization, and ROI tracking software. MD Connect was recently named to INC Magazine's list of 5,000 fastest growing US companies (We're ranked #1813 nationally), and we are ranked top 100 fastest growing companies in Massachusetts!
We are looking to bring on a software engineer with development and web operations experience to help build out our technology infrastructure as we grow. We're looking for a collaborative and self-disciplined person with a true engineering mindset that values personal and professional excellence. We will consider all levels of experience.
Candidates must be adaptable and able to put aside ideals to come up with the best solution to meet diverse customer-driven requirements. You will need to be comfortable working on a broad spectrum of technologies. Experience in specific languages, frameworks, or tools, while valuable, is not as important as the ability and willingness to pick up the necessary knowledge while appreciating and following good development practices.
You will be devising solutions that integrate legacy systems with modern technologies and best practices, then adding new capabilities to satisfy business needs. You will also be developing/enhancing internal tools and processes to support business operations. Expect to work across the full development cycle from planning, design, and implementation to operations and support.
Come grow with us and gain real-world experience forging the frontiers of applied technologies.
· Maintain existing infrastructure on customer-specific environments such as AWS, IBM SoftLayer, Rackspace, Bluehost, etc.
· Work collaboratively with design team, marketing teams, to build, and launch web capabilities on behalf of our clients.
· Support and enhance MD Connect’s primary technology (a web application and service)
· Build tools to enhance in-house workflow
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Experience with WordPress Multi-site development is preferred.
· Experience in multiple environments, tools, and platforms preferred.
· Experience running LAMP or related stacks preferable.
· AWS (or related cloud provider) experience preferable.
· Automation and instrumentation experience preferred (Ansible, Vagrant, AWS command line or Python-Boto, etc.)
· Understanding and implementation of security and data protection, especially HIPAA rules and regulations.
· Ideal candidate will bring experience garnered from either a digital marketing agency, service business, or other fast moving client driven organization.
· Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
Highly competitive compensation package to include:
· Very competitive salary
· Generous bonus incentives
· 401K contribution
· Profit share
· Health care & dental care
· Free parking
· Work from home flexibility.
Be ready to demonstrate external project work, either public or personal.
Local Candidates only.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
About MD Connect, Inc:
MD Connect is a digital marketing agency for physician practices, hospitals, clinical trial recruitment, and medical device manufacturers. Our company markets to consumers on behalf of the health and medical industry. Our core services cover digital media buying, website development, hosting, conversion optimization, and ROI tracking software.
MD Connect has made the Inc. 5000 list for the fifth year in the row — only 7% of companies who make the list have managed to accomplish this feat. We were also recognized as the 98th fastest-growing business in the state of Massachusetts.