Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, TX
Project Engineer - Pasadena, Texas
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for a project or a particular phase of a large project to include the entire life cycle from initial concept through successful completion. Will complete assigned engineering projects in accordance with customer specifications and within schedule and budget limitations, coordinating activities of the engineering team, contractors, and vendors.
- Leads the design group during the conceptual phase of project development.
- Directs development of an action plan and estimates requirements for resources- management, labor, materials, and time required to complete the project.
- Assesses vendors for competence, capabilities, resources, and financial status.
- Monitors progress of the project and compares actual costs with estimates.
- Works with design groups to modify plans as appropriate if problems arise.
- Coordinates the activities of the design and construction teams.
- Manages project issues, budgets, and schedules.
- Prepares monthly reports, detailing progress and costs for top management.
- Reviews and studies existing equipment, facilities, systems, and processes to improve efficiency, increase quality, and reduce costs.
- Develop PEP (Project Execution Plan), DMB (Design Basis Memorandum), JDB (Job Data Book), FEP (Field Erection Plan), SOW (Scope of Work) and Split Matrix
- Works with client resolve problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering; master’s degree preferred.
- Ten to twelve years of engineering and systems engineering design experience and three or more years of project engineering experience.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills for reviewing costs and preparing budget reports.
- Familiarity with ISO 9000 design requirements, experience with Auto Cad or similar mechanical CAD drafting package, as well as general computer skills.
About MCNET ENTERPRISES:
MC-NET Enterprises is a leader in Human Resource Consulting and Contract
Staffing. With over 20 years industry experience, serving the O&G/Energy sector, we have aligned ourselves to provide our clients with the best qualified candidates available while offering top salaries for highly technical professionals.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Project Engineer jobs in Houston, Texas:
Construction Senior Project Engineer/ Assistant Project Manager
Con-Real, LP in Houston, TX
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter
B&W Energy Services, Inc. in Deer Park, TX
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Project Engineer - JOB-10001259
G.A.S. Global in Houston, TX
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter